Need 1 - 40 atk and 1- 40 str

Discussion in 'Archives' started by snap_bam, Nov 23, 2007.

Need 1 - 40 atk and 1- 40 str
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 23, 2007 at 6:15 PM
  2. snap_bam
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    248
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    snap_bam Active Member

    Need 1 - 40 atk and 1- 40 str

    Yeh on my new pure.. will vouch and reward whoever does it. you supply.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 23, 2007 at 6:24 PM
  4. V I P P I V
    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    V I P P I V Active Member
    Banned

    Need 1 - 40 atk and 1- 40 str

    will u pay or is just vouche?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 23, 2007 at 6:29 PM
  6. snap_bam
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Posts:
    248
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    snap_bam Active Member

    Need 1 - 40 atk and 1- 40 str

    Both.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 23, 2007 at 6:58 PM
  8. V I P P I V
    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    V I P P I V Active Member
    Banned

    Need 1 - 40 atk and 1- 40 str

    ill do it add my msn but im bout to go out so ill do in bout 1 hour that ok?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 23, 2007 at 7:01 PM
  10. The_Phoenix_HalfBreed
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    736
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    The_Phoenix_HalfBreed Apprentice

    Need 1 - 40 atk and 1- 40 str

    im doing it atm sorry vip
     
< RuneOwner’s MM Application: Getting Proofs | sell rs gold $7.98 for 2mill i have very more >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site