Naice's Pardon Request No.2

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Bagitup, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 8, 2018 at 9:01 PM
  2. Bagitup
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bagitup Active Member

• Your profile link:Naice
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Naice is a threat to the Sythe community -Getting childish revenge on a close friend who stole everything from me.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I've always wanted to be apart of the community, & I sincerely apologize for ban evading. I felt it was really unfair being banned because I never scammed anyone to begin with & I'm here to do good. I haven't done anything malicious for years, It would be alot better if I was able to use my old account to start a old beginning.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?:yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    • Naice's Pardon Request

3. Unread #2 - Jun 9, 2018 at 1:33 AM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    RebornKings Donor Prince Yobabo $500 USD Donor Retired Global Moderator

@Bagitup Thank you for coming out about this.
    Previous Dispute - Naice's Pardon Request

Profiles:
    Bagitup - DNT'd For: https://www.sythe.org/threads/naices-pardon-request-no-2/ (Ban Evasion)
    Naice - Banned For: Naice is a threat to the Sythe community (Original Ban: Anti-Scamming w/o approval)
    Sessions - Banned For: Sessions (Ban Evasion)

I saw that you had a home IP match with Prince 1337 on @Sessions, however I don't think that's sufficient to correlate you to that user at all for numerous reasons. I question where the IP match came from, however it looks like your account could've potentially been compromised during a certain time (on @Sessions that is).
    1) Both Sythe accounts were used concurrently.
    2) None of the accounts in Prince's pardon attempt have any correlation with you.
    3) Prince had a history of hacking / phishing (directly/indirectly).
    4) Prince's original home IP is from Washington (which you've never posted from or near yourself), and it's been like that till his account was banned (even on that same IP on his pardon).

In regards to the unapproved anti-scam the user wasn't a member of Sythe as far as I'm concerned, and the youtube video / channel doesn't exist. Regardless given the fact that the member that screwed you over wasn't on Sythe / never reported this, and the fact that you had no specific debt, then I don't see why you were permanently banned to begin with (That's my opinion, but I'd understand that they could've deemed you a threat at the time), however your dispute was denied, and you ban evaded after without disputing again, therefore you will still have to go through the pardon process.

There are no debts here, therefore I'm going to move your pardon to SL for voting. Please be patient as this can take up to two weeks. If you have any additional questions you're free to ask me via Discord @ King#7248 (Capital K - [WARNING] Discord bug regarding User IDs).

^ Bryan and Champ like this.
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
< Remove please | Wrong nick problem. New account Request. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site