Adblock breaks this site

[na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Bloomberger, May 14, 2013.

  1. Bloomberger

    Bloomberger Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    I've decided to sell my NA account as I've relocated to EUW on another account due to better ping. I have no further use of this one so here goes!
    BEFORE ANYONE STATES, I know I only have 1 post and it is this one, but I just truly came here to get rid of the account and that is it. Everything is in the pictures below, let me know your offers.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Fieldz

    Fieldz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2013
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    How many champs do you have and which ones you dont have? And would you be interested into RSGP?
     
  3. Bloomberger

    Bloomberger Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    No I don't want RSGP. The champions are all shown in the screenshot.
     
  4. Stokkieee

    Stokkieee Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2012
    Posts:
    157
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    45
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    Tell me what u need for this account please?
     
  5. Bloomberger

    Bloomberger Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    PMed you.
     
  6. ikreri

    ikreri Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2012
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    how much are you looking for?
    message me please xD
     
  7. Bloomberger

    Bloomberger Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    bumpp
     
  8. Bloomberger

    Bloomberger Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    Special Offer $10 And It Is Yours, Original Email Provided As Well.
     
  9. kfjjjdst

    kfjjjdst Guru

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2009
    Posts:
    1,384
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Discord Username:
    kfjjjdst#1091
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    whats your skype?
     
  10. Bloomberger

    Bloomberger Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    bumpp
     
  11. Bloomberger

    Bloomberger Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    bu,ppppppppppp
     
  12. TomPwnsU

    TomPwnsU Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2013
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    I want the account how much Skype is IproAce thanks
     
  13. Bloomberger

    Bloomberger Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [na] Wts Lvl 30 Acc.

    bumpp
     
< (S)Euw League Closed Beta Account | [NA] Diamond V | All Champs/Runes | Rare Skins (220+) | Moneybooker >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site