Adblock breaks this site

[NA] WTB Silver I-Gold V CHEAP

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by Extremely Rare, Jul 15, 2013.

  1. Extremely Rare

    Extremely Rare Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2013
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [NA] WTB Silver I-Gold V CHEAP

    Prefer an account with little to no skins/champs.

    Basically, an account made with the sole intention of selling would be best.

    Let me know what you got.
     
  2. lolwat214

    lolwat214 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [NA] WTB Silver I-Gold V CHEAP

    I have several Silver/Gold smurfs that I boosted myself, let me know if you're interested.
     
  3. Extremely Rare

    Extremely Rare Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2013
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [NA] WTB Silver I-Gold V CHEAP

    very interested. pming you
     
  4. impl0

    impl0 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2012
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [NA] WTB Silver I-Gold V CHEAP

    I have a Gold V account I could sell.
     
  5. Extremely Rare

    Extremely Rare Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2013
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [NA] WTB Silver I-Gold V CHEAP

    sending pm
     
< WTT my lvl 30(EU-NE) Bronze V Account - with any WoW account thats has MOP (EU) | [EuW] and [EuNE] cheap accounts >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site