Adblock breaks this site

NA Cheap Elo Boosting

Discussion in 'LoL ELO Boosting' started by TheCheapEloBooster, Jun 18, 2017.

  1. TheCheapEloBooster

    TheCheapEloBooster Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2017
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    NA Cheap Elo Boosting

    Background:
    I am a league of legends player who started playing in Season 2 and have continued playing throughout league on and off.
    Achievements:
    • Season 3 Diamond 5
    • Season 4 Diamond 1
    • Season 5 Diamond 4 (Didn't play until the last month of season)
    • Season 6 (Quit/Rarely Played)
    • Season 7 Diamond 4 with 70% winrate
    I started an elo boosting service recently and thats why I am posting here.
    Elo's I can boost with high win rates:
    • Bronze
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • Platinum
    • Low Diamond (Diamond 3 and under)
    Payment Options:
    • PayPal
    Contact Me:
    Prices:
    • My Prices are all 100% Situational, this means I can normally guarantee a great price that beats competitors. Contact me through Sythe or my email and we can work out a great deal for your price range and any elo you desire.
     
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. Sun

    Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Posts:
    7,087
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    1,284
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User
    NA Cheap Elo Boosting

    LoL Boosting Rules

    You must provide a screenshot of your Tier and Division. This picture must show the First Win of the Day timer. This is required, regardless whether you opt for Verification or not.
    ​
    Please add this to your original post. Failure to provide requested/required screenshot will result in an infraction and a closed thread.
     
< DanGuy's Elo Boosting [NA/EUW/EUNE/LAN/BR] - Diamond 1/Master | Looking for online job? Have verified paypal ? 50-200$ daily >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site