Adblock breaks this site

mynamestaz

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Reporting mynamestaz, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reporting mynamestaz

    Reporting mynamestaz Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    mynamestaz

    TAZ
    he said 6:1 for it, and 50m is 8b elkoy, and he tried to offer me 11b to make me buy off him.
    attempt for scam.

    NOTE : CHAMP TOLD ME TO REPORT HIM.

    MyNamesTaz

    [ $25 Donator ] RSPS Gold Shop [OSRS/PP/BTC]

    Skype is in his signature.
    only wanted to do big trades.
    refused champ as middleman saying they scam.
    newly fresh account. not many vouches
     
  2. MyNamesTaz

    MyNamesTaz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2017
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    86
    mynamestaz

    I can refuse a Middleman at anytime, if I would choose so. I am gaining reputation myself, as it feels a lot better an looks good on customers.
     
  3. MyNamesTaz

    MyNamesTaz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2017
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    86
    mynamestaz

    Something funny is, you are not even registered. Anyone can refuse a MM at anytime. I am trying to gain my own reputation by myself.
     
  4. Syfiends

    Syfiends Guru
    Retired Sectional Moderator Java Programmers

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2011
    Posts:
    1,251
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    546
    Discord Unique ID:
    714602486312206386
    Discord Username:
    syfiends#8735
    Official Overwatch Verifier Verified Overwatch Top 500
    mynamestaz

    refusing a MM is not against the rules. closed
     
    MyNamesTaz likes this.
< I'm a Scammer | Vader Darkmagex79 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site