Adblock breaks this site

My Troll Time

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by sm321, Jan 31, 2012.

  1. sm321

    sm321 Grand Master

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Posts:
    2,514
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Troll Time

  2. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    My Troll Time

    I can tell. It's shit.
     
  3. sm321

    sm321 Grand Master

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Posts:
    2,514
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Troll Time

    :'( :'(
     
  4. Sanctuary

    Sanctuary Community Cuddle Puddle

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    4,990
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    My Troll Time

    Don't take anything I say in the spam forum seriously <3

    Edit: Anything negative I say.
     
  5. BeeVer

    BeeVer Guru

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2011
    Posts:
    1,130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    My Troll Time

    wqdkuhweiqwhe2qheuweuhwqhewuiwjhrewhrouewheiwh

    I'm on your <3 list, Jelly..?
     
< Guys join me! | It's beautiful. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site