Adblock breaks this site

~My Treasure Trails~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Penguinator, Aug 18, 2007.

  1. Alex|Man

    Alex|Man Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Posts:
    492
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    Keep going. bring home the 3rd age baby!!!!!!!!!!
     
  2. Sinep

    Sinep Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Posts:
    729
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    Not bad I guess.
     
  3. fl0oter

    fl0oter Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2007
    Posts:
    317
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    not bad,but i have seen better
     
  4. x poonage x

    x poonage x Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2006
    Posts:
    1,020
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    ranginmagin:

    all of us may not be as rich as you, maybe for others that IS something to be excited about.
     
  5. peopleperson

    peopleperson Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2006
    Posts:
    556
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    keep working on those ...
     
  6. JeremyM

    JeremyM Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2007
    Posts:
    623
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    Keep tryin lol. not the best yet
     
  7. johny^man

    johny^man Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    nice i get just rune items and runes
     
  8. barrowsowner

    barrowsowner Member
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    nice glory(t) how much do those go for?
     
  9. BullsEye

    BullsEye Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2007
    Posts:
    1,233
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    you got str ammy t and i completed way more clues and i got junk only like rune picks and daggers
     
  10. Penguinator

    Penguinator Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Posts:
    522
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    I have been trying to get another lvl 3 clue for 2 days now. It seems that I am having an unlucky streak.

    Also, just note that I only get my clues while I am completing my slayer tasks. I normally get at least three quarters of my slayer tasks which drop either lvl 2 or lvl 3 clues.
     
  11. know_nothing

    know_nothing Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2007
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    pretty nice
     
  12. Colauge

    Colauge Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    Ohhh Not Bad, All I Get Is Fucking Air Runes And Shit :(
     
  13. Penguinator

    Penguinator Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Posts:
    522
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    ~My Treasure Trails~

    *UPDATED*

    Did my number three clue today. not very pleased with what I got.
     
< Selling 4b 3.5$ each | Buying account with atleast 90 magic and must have lunar magiks! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site