Adblock breaks this site

My first night back staking...

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Morally Skilled, Feb 2, 2011.

  1. Morally Skilled

    Morally Skilled Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    894
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    My first night back staking...

    [​IMG]​



    _Going to start recording my stakes.. Most of my stakes are against retards, but it makes bank and I guess some people like to watch range tanks steamroll people..
    _Voice commentary for the video? Yes/No, lemme know.

    If anyone uses Camtasia 7 professional, can you give me some tips on how it wont be small.. lol

    For best result, watch in HD and fullscreen :p


    How to get happy

    Quick 500k-19m video. Took 20 minutes, didn't lose once rofl.
    ​

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    I'm having a great time with staking back.. Only hard part is finding people who will actually stake me, and it's usually other range tanks (Which get owned because 80 def in torags > dragon > rune)

    I'm 80 defence, 66 range, 66 hp. 68 combat.

    Edit: Lost 3m, then won 6m. Forgot to take pics lol :(

    Another addition..

    __ These are from today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (After transferring some more GP over from main to help buy a santa.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] ( this pooor fella feeding me money. )
    [​IMG] (He x2'd me lol)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]



    -- If you've read the replies in the thread you'd know I lost 35m yesterday, well todays a new day and I'm getting it back!.

    Started off the day LOSING 4m, I got upset and tried to clean him, he only had 9m.. but here's the result..

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] <-- Recorded.

    [​IMG]

    Friday Feb 04:
    [​IMG]
     
  2. alxgoalie1

    alxgoalie1 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    wowww thats sick, keep it up
     
  3. Torchic

    Torchic Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2010
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    dude awesome stakes! im loving the 15m spoils =0
     
  4. Morally Skilled

    Morally Skilled Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    894
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    My first night back staking...

    Yeah, I'm having a great run. I'm like 25-2 since FT came out, most of them were 1m+
     
  5. mum_mom_mam

    mum_mom_mam Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1,520
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    Awesome Stats! You should do videos, Ill be glad to watch them
     
  6. Morally Skilled

    Morally Skilled Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    894
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    My first night back staking...

    Videos, hmm.. I'll start recording my stakes now.
     
  7. Macgregor

    Macgregor Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2010
    Posts:
    455
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    My first night back staking...

    I was just going to suggest you do some videos too. I love watching range tanks, especially ones that win.
     
  8. number97

    number97 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2006
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    gettin rich mate
     
  9. Morally Skilled

    Morally Skilled Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    894
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    My first night back staking...

    I got Camtasia, 'paid' version. I'll be starting my vid as soon as people will stake me again >.>;

    Up to 68m wealth, santa's skyrocketed before I could get enough lol.. But hopefully I can catch back up as I make this video.
     
  10. Trinityy

    Trinityy Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    Sexy spoils!!! :) Can't wait to see the other spoils you get!
     
  11. ibeaustin

    ibeaustin Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2010
    Posts:
    862
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    Care to share you're levels?
     
  12. poopy2177

    poopy2177 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2009
    Posts:
    1,359
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    dang I'm going to make a range tank now lol
     
  13. Morally Skilled

    Morally Skilled Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    894
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    My first night back staking...

    My stats are in the opening post.. 80 defense, 66 range, 65 HP.

    Just lost 35m to a fellow who had inferior stats, worse armor but I got RNG'd to fking hell..

    I hit complete 0s against his rune and his 65 range. He had 44 prayer, that's why he was up in my combat range -.-.

    He 3 shot me with a 230, 200, 220 or something, RIGHT OFF THE BAT. Like what the hell >.>

    Ah well, back to botting my main and pure 24/7 till I get back up to like 50m..
     
  14. p4nage

    p4nage Smoke
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,107
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    nice loot man... i suck at staking tho :(
     
  15. Usa

    Usa The one and only.
    $200 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2006
    Posts:
    1,666
    Referrals:
    129
    Sythe Gold:
    714
    Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? (2) Potamus
    My first night back staking...

    Wow nice, not bad. Good luck on your future stakes.
     
  16. Morally Skilled

    Morally Skilled Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    894
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    My first night back staking...

    Updated for today.. Lost 4m, won 9m from same guy.. Wanting to get back up to 60m today so I have a busy day of 1m stakes, or a stressful day of 10m stakes lols.
     
  17. Morally Skilled

    Morally Skilled Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    894
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    My first night back staking...

    Lil bit of a demo is up.. Lost 10m today but made it back.. +10 for the day, +15 overall, -25 from yesterday :(
     
  18. poopy2177

    poopy2177 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2009
    Posts:
    1,359
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    Hey what do train first def or range?
    I guess how did you train your tanker
     
  19. Morally Skilled

    Morally Skilled Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2009
    Posts:
    894
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    My first night back staking...

    Did long range in F2P till 40 def and range, then defense to 80 first. I trained most of it in soul wars for lack of better resources (My main was busy gold farming with my autofighter auth.) I used zeals on defense, range AND HP.. I kept it fairly balanced, though my defense is higher than it 'should' be, it works out marvelously..

    Update:

    SANTA ACQUIRED!! - No more staking money for tonight though.. Gotta autofighter pro and mine overnight and at school on pure for more moneys.

    Stat picture being uploaded to main post.
     
  20. Albania

    Albania Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    703
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My first night back staking...

    I tried watch but the music was horrible. Great screen shots.
     
< GodlyScape 508 Server! DCLAWS~CHAOTIC~PKING | Looking for a talker for clan wars >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site