Adblock breaks this site

My drawing

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Cool Dog, Sep 20, 2008.

  1. I_V_Firecape

    I_V_Firecape Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 28, 2007
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    Hell I think that thing is awesome, I can't draw for shit. You've got lots of gud talent there ;D
     
  2. Ware4me

    Ware4me Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    Nice work As CH1CO said nose needs working ok
     
  3. rs nechryeal

    rs nechryeal Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    Simple but I love it. I can't draw that well
     
  4. enjoi888

    enjoi888 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2007
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    maybe a new idea for a forum
     
  5. cnt-t0uch-dis

    cnt-t0uch-dis Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    My drawing

    haha rad
     
  6. idkaboutthis

    idkaboutthis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2007
    Posts:
    1,164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    wow you are a good artist, nice pic man, probably belongs in the GFX section but still nice work i found it interesting.
     
  7. Cool Dog

    Cool Dog Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2006
    Posts:
    1,345
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    39
    My drawing

    No... I just draw anything that comes to my mind... Thnx everyone for the replies <33
     
  8. australiantrainer

    australiantrainer Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2008
    Posts:
    1,182
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    top half 8/10 bottom half 4/10, u loose me with the chin it needs more defanition
     
  9. aMfc

    aMfc Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Posts:
    230
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    I love it..
     
  10. Java Lamp

    Java Lamp Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2008
    Posts:
    527
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    I like the way the hair sways to one side it looks somewhat 'rad'
     
  11. Oephi

    Oephi Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Posts:
    382
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    Reminds me of "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
     
  12. Depth

    Depth Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2008
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    Dang, if that took 50 minutes like you said, that is very impressive!
     
  13. 25packbeer

    25packbeer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2008
    Posts:
    298
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    i set this as my background lol
     
  14. Arya

    Arya Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    1,414
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    160
    Discord Unique ID:
    848009003737153567
    Discord Username:
    aryaauneexus
    My drawing

    The picture is quite amazing! (;
    Maybe think of editing, and adding a nose?
    :]

    8/10.
     
  15. Jesse

    Jesse Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2008
    Posts:
    3,129
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    My drawing

    13/17

    It's not really my type of drawing but it's good.
     
  16. riipped

    riipped Apprentice

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2007
    Posts:
    874
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    To be honest I don't like it. Maybe it's just because I'm picky. It's a nice drawing I suppose, but I would never showcase this if I drew it.

    Good job though. :)
     
  17. Cool Dog

    Cool Dog Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2006
    Posts:
    1,345
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    39
    My drawing

    Thnx guise ;D
     
  18. [Undecided]

    [Undecided] Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Posts:
    217
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My drawing

    It's a great drawing. I really like it. However, the face could use some more detail. It looks kind of blank and unappealing.
     
  19. iFreshMez

    iFreshMez Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Posts:
    817
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    314
    Dolan Trump ??? Creeper Poképedia Facebook Promoter Twitter Community Participant Spam Forum Participant St. Patrick's Day 2017 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Doge
    My drawing

    This is the spam forum in 08'? jesus christ.
     
  20. nodnarbusn

    nodnarbusn Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2012
    Posts:
    3,248
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    214
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Village Drunk Not sure if srs or just newfag... UWotM8?
    My drawing

    Yes, apparently people were nice.

    WTF

    EDIT: Seriously though, that shit looks like some faggy 13 year old goth kid drew it.
     
< leap motion | Jack Goff and His NZ Hobbitsiz >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site