Adblock breaks this site

My Bh vid TURMOIL 116 COMBAT!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by talkingtaco2, Aug 14, 2010.

  1. talkingtaco2

    talkingtaco2 Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    Posts:
    1,084
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Bh vid TURMOIL 116 COMBAT!

  2. white_razor0

    white_razor0 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2005
    Posts:
    1,569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Bh vid TURMOIL 116 COMBAT!

    Wrong section,

    I would watch as i'm interested in turmoil accounts. But my internet is being an arsehole :( and going very slow. When it's back up and running i'll be sure to watch.
     
  3. Just Jake

    Just Jake Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Bh vid TURMOIL 116 COMBAT!

    absolutely terrible.

    I didn't watch anymore of it after the first fight...
     
  4. Nee Nee

    Nee Nee Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Bh vid TURMOIL 116 COMBAT!

    decent but get an ags
     
  5. The Phat Big Kid

    The Phat Big Kid Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2010
    Posts:
    939
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Bh vid TURMOIL 116 COMBAT!

    You must kinda die alot huh? I don't like BGS Pking much.
     
  6. talkingtaco2

    talkingtaco2 Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    Posts:
    1,084
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Bh vid TURMOIL 116 COMBAT!

    what makes you say that? turmoil makes bgs hit 500's and 630's with spec
     
  7. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Bh vid TURMOIL 116 COMBAT!

    I watched a few minutes. You should speed it up..
     
< Botter Survey | Fastest Way To 99 Mining? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site