My Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Analog, Dec 15, 2008.

My Application
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 15, 2008 at 12:36 PM
  2. Analog
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2008
    Posts:
    377
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Analog Forum Addict
    Banned

    My Application

    I was just being my inquisitive self, and was wondering why my MM application was moved into the aplications section. I assume it's because it is basically an application but now no members can post on it, so I'm unsure of how members will be able to post on it.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 15, 2008 at 12:49 PM
  4. Darkgroove
    Referrals:
    0

    Darkgroove Guest

    My Application

    Because it is an application. It belongs in the application section. You posted about this before, I even told you were to post your SERVICES thread.
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=525999

    Go back to your thread, follow the process I layed out and post it there.
    Note: THAT SECTION IS NOT FOR APPLICATIONS. APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED. IT IS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER USER SERVICES FORUM.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 15, 2008 at 3:31 PM
  6. Analog
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2008
    Posts:
    377
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Analog Forum Addict
    Banned

    My Application

    I understand that and I did post my services thread in that section but they just moved it. It was a services thread and they decided to move it into applications since my only service was MM'ing. But I appreciate it, thanks.
     
< [pins/swap]SELL CB 108 (with 1 summon) [pins/swap] | [SWAP]trading level 98 for a good pure[SWAP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site