Adblock breaks this site

Multiple skills for free.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by CruZr, Aug 21, 2008.

  1. CruZr

    CruZr Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    969
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Multiple skills for free.

    I am not well known here, I am well aware of that.
    I can guarantee you I won't scam, but if you don't trust me this sentence is meaningless.

    I can't do like an extreme amount, but I'll train pretty much anything for free.
    Can also request other things needed done.
     
  2. phresh

    phresh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2008
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Multiple skills for free.

    my range is 72 atm, how much could you get it up
     
  3. h0od x str

    h0od x str Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2008
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Multiple skills for free.

    hey train my wc 56 - whatever you want? :D im goin for 60 tho
     
  4. CruZr

    CruZr Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    969
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Multiple skills for free.

    In all honesty, probably not much.
    But in p2p it would be a hell load more :p
     
  5. gravitynegative

    gravitynegative Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2008
    Posts:
    351
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Multiple skills for free.

    my range is 49 can you get me acouple levels
     
< Need 53-60 str. P2P! | Trading pure for Fishing leveling! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site