Adblock breaks this site

"Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by hxc, Oct 10, 2010.

  1. hxc

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    Some may say that, however, I disagree.
    It shows the length of time that you've been on RuneScape.

    I've been playing RuneScape since 2002.
    The only rare names I have are:
    Tv (Banned for RWT back in 2004. Used it to sell PartyHats).
    N0rth (Started the "Wrong Way" pures back in RSC wildy).
    Oh (Has been hacked, but I know the recovery information).


    I'll cut to the chase.

    I have a few decent accounts, but I'm not 100% certain that they'll last.
    Whether it be a purchased account or one that I've botted.
    I just don't think they'll stay mine, for whatever reason.


    I miss the old days of RuneScape.
    It may sound lame, but the game filled me with so much joy when I was younger.
    I'm going to start out fresh, and legit.
    I've got a 3-month GC from my girlfriend as an early Christmas present.
    She told me not to use it unless I'm sure I'll be able to fulfill the 3-month time period.


    Finally, onto the climax of the thread:
    I'm buying a multi-spaced name.
    I'm not too worried about the meaning, just one thing:
    NO NUMBERS.
    Post your name, we'll negotiate prices, etc.
    I'm looking mainly for empty, level 3 accounts; however, this is also negotiable.
    My only MSN is [email protected] .


    Contact me ASAP.
    Thanks for looking. :}




    ​
     
  2. Voda

    Voda Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,085
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

  3. hxc

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    Talking to Vada on MSN now.

    Edit: He wanted $20 for U______S. I told him it was vastly over-priced. He asked how much I'd offer. I told him $3-$5 (very generous, given that fact that nearly no one is interested in multi-spaced names, and this was just a base offer; it could've gone higher), and he said "LMFAO Blocked."

    Look, if you're going to be immature about selling your account, don't bother posting on my thread.
     
  4. hxc

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    Bump-- Heading to bed. Post on the threads that I have before adding my MSN.
     
  5. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    Just to try and give some guidance, multi spaced names are in fact fairly rare, and $3-$5 is quite a bit of a lowball for one. I myself have purchased similiar names for between 15-20 price, and that tends to be the standard rate for a fresh lvl 3 with a multi name.
     
  6. chasems

    chasems Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2009
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    yeah i agree multi spaced names are a bit rare
    but they dont really show the length that much ha
    ive been playing runescape since it was called devious mud before classic
    and i dont have alot of multispaced names.
    who cares how long youve been playing lulz.
    but anyways heres my account for you
    D__G__K
    lvl 3 with 9 hp
    [email protected]
     
  7. hxc

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    I never said they weren't rare. If the account is fresh level 3 with no levels, I'd gladly pay $20.

    @chasems: I'll be adding you on MSN shortly.

    Edit: DeviousMUD was made by Andrew Gower. It was a prerequisite to what we now call RuneScape Classic; you didn't play it.
     
  8. Englishh

    Englishh Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Posts:
    747
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    Have an account named e_____V__o
     
  9. hxc

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    How much are you looking for?
     
  10. cobb

    cobb Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2010
    Posts:
    248
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    sold account to him, he went first. very trustworthy!!
     
  11. hxc

    hxc Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    "Multi-spaced Names Aren't Rare!!11!1 L0ll!11"

    Thanks, cobb. :)
     
< selling the best lvl 3 skiller ever to be sold on sythe 5 99's must see!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Buy my AGS pure! Has 100mil >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site