Adblock breaks this site

Movie Reviews.

Discussion in 'Movies/Television' started by Cloudsword, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloudsword

    Cloudsword Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Movie Reviews.

    We'll here lately I have been watching tons and tons of movies. Ill just post the name of the movie and rate it IMO Just don't flame :p.


    Brothers - 5/5 GREAT MOVIE IMO.

    Horsemen - 3/5 decent movie just didn't like the storyline that much.

    Surrogates - 4/5 Pretty good movie had action, A few good parts.

    The Final Destination - 4/5 Decent but to be honest its starting to get old this should be the last final destination :p

    Drag me to hell - 2/5 I think this coulda been a HELL of a lot better, Sucks IMO.

    The ugly truth 5/5 HILLARIOUS MUST SEE :p

    I will post more once I get my full list of movies I have seen out :D Hopefully they helped a little if you haven't seen any and want too
     
< What's your favorite TV Series? | The name's Bond >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site