Adblock breaks this site

Morning Routine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Killer Mantis, Aug 19, 2010.

  1. Killer Mantis

    Killer Mantis Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Posts:
    1,110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    I read something interesting earlier about how most people with computers in their room turn it on and proceed to do whatever online the minute they wake up, so that made me wonder.....Sythe users...

    Do you go to your computer as soon as you wake up?

    Better yet, whats your morning routine?
     
  2. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    Morning Routine

    Now that school started again, I can't get on the computer until I get home. But usually in the summer, I would:

    -Wake up, brush my teeth, shower
    -Eat breakfast
    -Get my iPod and play some games
    -And then get on computer
     
  3. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Morning Routine

    - Eat breakfast
    - Go on the computer

    Rinse and Repeat
     
  4. ilikepie1

    ilikepie1 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
    Posts:
    952
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    My morning routine:

    - Wake up
    - Brush my teeth/shower
    - Make some breakfast
    - Watch TV for a bit
    - Check my bots on my comp and grab my laptop and do some work
     
  5. Zulwarn

    Zulwarn Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2010
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    This is my daily routine:

    - Wake Up
    - Brush teeth / Shower / Restroom
    - Eat breakfast / lunch
    - Watch TV
    - Get on computer
    - Go skate
    - Come home
    - Eat
    - Get on computer
     
  6. ▌WeÅ¡ ▌

    ▌WeÅ¡ ▌ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    Wake up, lay on my bed waiting for my dick to get rubbed, doesn't happen. Proceed to walk around stand on my balcony for a while due to a fucked up brain. Think bout breakfast for an hour than finally make it, call a duke he/she doesn't answer, remain hopeless, see 2 other options, comp/360, and i proceed.
     
  7. b1b

    b1b Guru

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,915
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    116
    M
    Rust Player Christmas 2018 Toast Wallet User I'm LAAAAAAAME ???
    Morning Routine

    fapfapfap erryday
     
  8. bad_moose

    bad_moose Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2008
    Posts:
    1,305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    > Holidays <
    -Wake up at 6:30
    -Go out and do Paper Round
    -Get home and go back to bed
    -Wake up around midday
    -Get up, shower, brush teeth, dress
    -Make lunch
    -Go out/Do whatever needs doing/Computer/Xbox
    -Eat Dinner
    -Tidy up
    -Whatever I want
    -Sleep

    > School Days <
    -Wake up at 6:30
    -Go and do Paper Round
    -Get home, have breakfast
    -Shower
    -Rush around because I'm late
    -Cycle to School
    -Arrive at least 5 minutes late
    -Do School
    -Get home
    -Computer
    -Homework
    -Eat Dinner
    -Computer/Homework
    -Sleep
     
  9. Westscott

    Westscott Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2010
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    Wake up
    - Turn on PC
    While it turn's on
    - Wash up, brush teeth.
    - Boil cetle for coffe.
    - Drink coffe while sitting on pc
    - Go for smoke
    - Sit on pc
    - Go eat
    - Go for smoke
    - Meet some girls
    - Sit on pc
    - Sit on pc
    ...
     
  10. Maleficent

    Maleficent Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2009
    Posts:
    612
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    My usual day is like this

    -Wake up 7-8am
    -brush teeth
    -eat breakfast
    -computer/ps3
    -eat lunch
    -computer/ps3 til 8pm
    -work
    -repeat
     
  11. Range Me

    Range Me Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,924
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    This summer I quit my job as being a bank teller before I go away to college and this was/is my routine:

    Wake up at 9am
    Go pee
    Lay down for like 10 mintes
    Turn on bots
    Check mail - facebook - then sythe.
    Take Jack3d
    Watch t.v for 30 minutes
    Go to gym
    Come home and eat
    ________________________

    ^^ That is what I do every morning
     
  12. Russia

    Russia Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Posts:
    355
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    Yes I do.
    1.Wake Up
    2. Go on Computer for 2 hours
    3. Eat Breakfast
    4. Go on computer
    5. Go outside
     
  13. Kerdo

    Kerdo Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2010
    Posts:
    240
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    Wake up
    Turn on computer
    While the computer is turning on, I eat breakfast, brush teeth
    Go back to computer
    And the rest is different every time
     
  14. cp

    cp an cat
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    3,278
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    Since my computer is on 24/7, I check it the instant I wake up.
     
  15. goku usa

    goku usa Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    1,280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    on normal day

    wake up
    go take dump
    brush my teeth
    shower if i feel like it
    go to work
    get home
    eat lunch
    runescape
     
  16. ProudCheater

    ProudCheater Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2007
    Posts:
    2,087
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    105
    Morning Routine

    Wake up
    Shit
    iron cloths
    take shower
    brush ect.
    sit on couch and watch fox news
    go to work
    Go to school
    Do homework
    Sleep
    Repeat
     
  17. Tmoe

    Tmoe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Morning Routine

    Summer:
    Whatever I feel like doing..

    School:
    Wake up
    Get ready
    Leave
    and day continues.. Only time I touch my computer in the morning is when I need to turn my bot on.
     
  18. Appeal To Reason

    Appeal To Reason Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2009
    Posts:
    1,131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    School:
    Wake up at 7:30 (leave at 8), shower, get ready, eat breakfast, panic because I'll be late.

    Holidays:
    Lazily get up at like 11am, screw breakfast just wait for lunch, chill all arvo and night then repeat.
     
  19. shakaka

    shakaka Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    4,346
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    Why are people posting their whole day's routine? Pretty sure it says morning.

    Anyway, on days when I'm home (which really aren't that often)

    Wake up
    Eat
    Check facbook etc..
    Get on with my day

    I guess I'll join the crowd and say that when I get back from doing whatever I typically find something to eat and get on the computer for the rest of the night. There is literally nothing to do at my house, hence the reason why I'm never here. My mom's a jerk too and the canceled the cable tv because I was never home to watch it and she never does. :(
     
  20. rs nechryeal

    rs nechryeal Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morning Routine

    Depends on if I have work or not. If I'm working:
    Wake up
    Pee
    Shower
    Shave
    Dress
    Eat
    Brush teeth
    Fix up hair (it's gay, I know)
    Leave for work

    If I have no work:
    Wake up
    Feel like P Diddy
    Brush teeth with Jack
    Grab glasses
    Hit the city
     
< Tattoos? | Fmylife, GMH, LGMH, SBS Official thread. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site