Adblock breaks this site

Morchid's Fire Capes ~ First 2 FREE ~ Doing PURES ~ 50% OFF CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by Morchid, Dec 24, 2011.

  1. Morchid

    Morchid Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2011
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morchid's Fire Capes ~ First 2 FREE ~ Doing PURES ~ 50% OFF CHRISTMAS

    Hello everyone! Morchid here, to provide you with a cheap Fire Cape service!

    I'd like to thank DrewK for getting me into Fire Caping :) He requested my first Fire Cape service, and I realized that I actually enjoyed doing Fight Caves and it's pretty easy money as well :D Also, I need vouches before selling my RSGP and silentbot -.-

    Rules

    -If you feel that my service is adequate, please, feel free to leave a vouch!
    -If you have any complaints, I will provide a full refund provided that your complaint is valid (e.g. too long, lost items)
    -First come first serve.
    -I stay online during all services, so you can message me at any time on MSN.
    -Your stats must be high enough so that I can actually kill Jad.

    Requirements

    -Karil's Crossbow
    -Any decent top/bottom
    -Amulet of Fury
    -Mitre or Robin Hood Hat
    -Skill Cape or other decent cape
    -3-5k Bolt Racks
    -Ranger Boots
    -5 Ranging Potions
    -At least 10 Super Restores (preferably more)
    -7 Sara Brews
    -If you can provide better armor, then the service could be faster (not guaranteed)

    If you do not have any of the above or can't afford it, I can spend time buying them from my sources, but the service will take a little longer.

    In the rare case that I die, I will replace all items lost and redo Jad.

    Prices

    50% off below prices until 1/1/12.

    Mains: 15M
    Pures: 20M

    Depending on your build, prices can change.

    How to Order:

    Post here that you're buying and you have PMed
    PM me (or I won't reply to your post) with the following information:
    Code:
    User name:
    Pass: 
    Pin:
    Account Type:
    Money already there? [Yes/No]
    Already Equipped?
    
    If I'm not online, it's best to leave 15m or 20m on your account as payment so that when I get back I can start ASAP. Alternatively, just have the money in your bank and I'll get it.


    2 free fire capes (most post a review of the service). After that, you pay.
     
  2. Matt0076

    Matt0076 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2011
    Posts:
    103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morchid's Fire Capes ~ First 2 FREE ~ Doing PURES ~ 50% OFF CHRISTMAS

  3. Snow Patrol

    Snow Patrol Emeritus

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Posts:
    6,538
    Referrals:
    7
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    Morchid's Fire Capes ~ First 2 FREE ~ Doing PURES ~ 50% OFF CHRISTMAS

    Just FYI, you can't request vouches, if the other party feels it appropriate they can do so, but you can't have it in your ToS.
     
  4. Morchid

    Morchid Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2011
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morchid's Fire Capes ~ First 2 FREE ~ Doing PURES ~ 50% OFF CHRISTMAS

    OK, I'll remove that right now :)
     
  5. donzas man

    donzas man Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2010
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morchid's Fire Capes ~ First 2 FREE ~ Doing PURES ~ 50% OFF CHRISTMAS

    ^ Don't trust. This kid is a scammer. He scammed me. He also can't post a pic of him recieving a firecape with his name. Close thread please.
     
  6. Morchid

    Morchid Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2011
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morchid's Fire Capes ~ First 2 FREE ~ Doing PURES ~ 50% OFF CHRISTMAS

    He only posted that because I posted on multiple threads that he made saying that he is a scammer. Look through my posts and you'll see. He's banned, I'm not. Hmmm.
     
  7. Herbeneering

    Herbeneering Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2011
    Posts:
    764
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morchid's Fire Capes ~ First 2 FREE ~ Doing PURES ~ 50% OFF CHRISTMAS

    Not saying that this guy is a bad guy or all, but I knew him about 2-3 years back from a private server. He's a very reputable member of Hackforums, which I disapprove of, so be wary of buying, and use an MM

    Good luck FCaping Work 4 Str.
     
  8. Morchid

    Morchid Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2011
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Morchid's Fire Capes ~ First 2 FREE ~ Doing PURES ~ 50% OFF CHRISTMAS

    Just because I'm from HackForums doesn't mean I hack people... I'd agree that if I told you to visit a certain site or download something, it'd be dangerous for you. I'm a very reputable member on HackForums though, and even though it's a "disapproved of" forum, I'm equally trustworthy here.
     
< fire cape service [RSGP] any level's (need to get into warriors guild) | Free 5 Fire Capes! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site