Adblock breaks this site

[Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wedo, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wedo

    Wedo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Welcome to Wedo's RS Mils shop
    MSN - [COLOR="DimGray"][email protected][/COLOR] | Skype - Advanc3D​



    IN STOCK:
    133M
    [​IMG]
    (only one slot, because i've sold everything)


    E-Gold - 3.4$ each,
    [​IMG]
    Moneybookers - 3.4$ each.
    [​IMG]
    (if you buy much mils at once i will lower the price)


    Rules:
    * I would use official MM
    * I would use trusted MM (must be very very trusted)
    * I would go first to very trusted people like RS2Pleasent.
    * I would gladly trade in small trades, since moneybookers haven't got fees, so it's free.


    Vouches:


    If you have any questions ask here or add in MSN. I will answer everything about e-gold, moneybookers or other questions
    .
     
  2. Janisss

    Janisss Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2006
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Bought 15Mils earlier, good, friendly service. Vouch for him.
     
  3. Wedo

    Wedo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Thanks Janisss. I'm glad you remember me.
     
  4. Nohit

    Nohit Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2007
    Posts:
    441
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Hello its me from conversation.
     
  5. Nohit

    Nohit Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2007
    Posts:
    441
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Im taking to you right now.
     
  6. Wedo

    Wedo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    I see.
    EDIT: talked to him, he added an imposter MM.
     
  7. Wedo

    Wedo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Got 134M now.
     
  8. Wedo

    Wedo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Price lowered to 3.4$
     
  9. Wedo

    Wedo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Anybody?
     
  10. Wedo

    Wedo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Bump.
     
  11. Wedo

    Wedo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Moneybookers, E-Gold] Selling 130M

    Bump again.
     
< Linking pictures? | Pro Gam34`s Training Services... >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site