Modern Combat 5 - Shooter Game on PC/Mobile!

Discussion in 'Gaming General' started by WeRnIE, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 28, 2017 at 4:29 PM
  2. WeRnIE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary Pool Shark

WeRnIE Grand Master

This summer Gameloft has released an amazing game (shooter) for mobile devices Modern Combat 5.
    It is available on mobile devices (Android and Apple) and also Windows (Microsoft store).

You can play in single player missions, get achievements by playing missions (you also get by playing elsewhere) and there is also a multiplayer (many maps and different game types like zone protection, free for all, capture the flag, team deathmatch, rush and more).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not only you can duck, jump over/climb obsticles, properly aim, but you can also use a knife.

[​IMG]

There are a lot of guns, you get various armour, clothes, weapon parts and more via supply packs. Some of those items are rare so it makes this game even more special. This game has a lot of guns (including RPGs, machine guns and more) and you can even customise them by adding different parts, adding a camo to change their colour and more.

[​IMG]

I invite everyone to join our Sythe squad which you can enter by selecting my squad in the home meniu at the top and entering our squad name Sythe (1000 ranking required to avoid noobs).
    By joining our squad you will get a chance to chat with others, play with Sythe members as one team against other squads and get additional rewards.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 29, 2017 at 9:36 AM
  4. Ninostap
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ninostap Forum Addict
    Banned

I love it ;D

5. Unread #3 - Jan 31, 2017 at 11:13 AM
  6. WeRnIE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary Pool Shark

WeRnIE Grand Master

Me too :D

< Forza | Website for true gamers >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site