Mma

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Pokerking88, Oct 29, 2010.

Mma
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 29, 2010 at 1:09 PM
  2. Pokerking88
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Mma

    Anyone here watch MMA? Not just talking about the UFC, but that is obviously the biggest.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 29, 2010 at 1:20 PM
  4. Plznate
    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Mma

    I watch and compete. Best sport in the world.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 29, 2010 at 1:25 PM
  6. Pokerking88
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Mma

    I am an avid watcher, but I dont compete. I dont think it is the best sport in the world, but I wish people would quit thinking it is horribe and unethical.
    I have trained different styles, karate, done some wrestling
    Nate, do you fight pro or amatuer, and what weight class?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 30, 2010 at 3:05 AM
  8. JohnK
    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Mma

    MMA seems to be getting huge. Hear about it a lot these days. I've watched a bit on ESPN, looks pretty epic. My friend does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, from what I've heard it sounds like you can learn heaps from it, thinking of picking it up..
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 30, 2010 at 11:14 PM
  10. Pokerking88
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Mma

    If you can, you should. Getting super huge, plus it is pretty fun to train.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 30, 2010 at 11:32 PM
  12. Kleenex
    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Posts:
    2,815
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kleenex Grand Master
    Banned

    Mma

    I watch it when I can.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 30, 2010 at 11:45 PM
  14. Plznate
    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Mma

    I fight ammy. 7-1 in MMA, 16-0 in BJJ competition. For BJJ I usually fight open class in my belt level (blue-purple), and in MMA I fight at 145.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 31, 2010 at 2:23 PM
  16. Pokerking88
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    5,014
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pokerking88 Hero
    Banned

    Mma

    Nice. You ever going to take a pro fight on? Train more then eventually take one.
     
< Better Athletes? | Hunting - Your opinion on it? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site