Adblock breaks this site

Metal / Speed Metal

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sythorian, Sep 30, 2008.

  1. I am the Master

    I am the Master Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2006
    Posts:
    935
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Metal / Speed Metal

    as i lay dying ( < amazing as fuck)
    bullet for my valentine
    five finger death punch ( < amazing as fuck)
    August Burns red ( only song i like is composure)
    In flames
    Slipknot

    In no specific order btw. All these bands rape the shit out of anything..
     
  2. Stonerpyro

    Stonerpyro Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2007
    Posts:
    719
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Metal / Speed Metal

    Dimmu Borgir
    Cradle of Filth
    Amon Amarth
    Slipknot
    Lamb of god
    As I Lay Dying

    /thread
     
  3. Jaxx

    Jaxx Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Metal / Speed Metal

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  4. crystalmaul

    crystalmaul Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2008
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Metal / Speed Metal

    Lamb of God
    Devildriver
    Behemoth
    Dimmu Borgir
    Carpathian Forest
    Unearth
    As I Lay Dying
    Bring Me The Horizon (more screamo/metalcore, but classed as metal anyways...)
    As Blood Runs Black
    Arch Enemy (hot female singer, voice like a man lol)
    All That Remains (fast paced and awesome)
    All Shall Perish (listen to "We Hold These Truths")
    Trivium (The new album rocks, as do the old ones)
    Slipknot (GOING TO SEE THEM IN 8 DAYS... FUCK YEAH!)

    many.. many more.

    He's Right, they are NWOAHM (New Wave of American Heavy Metal, also known as metalcore)

    Thrash Metal... Pfft...

    Yeah Testament are awesome, I like the song "Henchman Ride"

    Pretty sweet band.

    Do your research =D...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wave_of_American_Heavy_Metal
     
< Heltah Skeltah - something different | mayday parade anyone? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site