Adblock breaks this site

Mean People Suck

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Deacon Frost, Mar 31, 2010.

  1. Deacon Frost

    Deacon Frost Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    2,905
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    Mean People Suck

    Enough said.
     
  2. I Pain I

    I Pain I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2010
    Posts:
    103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mean People Suck

    I agree with you. I've had many people act mean to me. Especially when I was in sixth grade.
     
  3. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Mean People Suck

    what happened dude
     
  4. Tmoe

    Tmoe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Mean People Suck

    im sorry:(
     
  5. Deacon Frost

    Deacon Frost Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    2,905
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    Mean People Suck

    I just hate mean people. They're dumb.
     
  6. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Mean People Suck

    needa hug? :(
     
  7. Fatih

    Fatih ๘̯͡ζWidsom ๘̯͡ζWithin
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Posts:
    1,737
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Mean People Suck

    yes :'(
     
  8. Deacon Frost

    Deacon Frost Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    2,905
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    Mean People Suck

    sures.

    We can always use more hugs.
     
  9. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Mean People Suck

    *hugs deacon and fatih*

    :)
     
  10. Dustein

    Dustein Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Mean People Suck

     
  11. Straggler

    Straggler Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,538
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mean People Suck

    People are mean because they can. It gets you farther faster than being nice.

    But yeah it catches up with you at some point.
     
  12. greenteashirt

    greenteashirt Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2010
    Posts:
    135
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mean People Suck

    e-hugs can cure the world of pain! spread the love!
     
  13. Plznate

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Mean People Suck

    fags tbh.
     
  14. Wut

    Wut Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2009
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mean People Suck

    hey nao
     
  15. tofurocks

    tofurocks Iloveroy

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2008
    Posts:
    2,344
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mean People Suck

    Pro tip, if you agree with them happily it fucks with their mind.
     
  16. thebes

    thebes Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2009
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mean People Suck

    PROTIP: If you don't agree with them they leave satisfyingly, and you learn to take the abuse and live a sad and incomplete life.
     
< Note to self V4 | club? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site