Adblock breaks this site

~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Christmas Crackers, Mar 10, 2008.

  1. Christmas Crackers

    Christmas Crackers Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    I made this vid last year when I was taking a break from rs :)

    My time was 14.3(I think) and it was my best time at the time. Now, my record solve is 13.35, and my average solve is 17.81. I'll put a vid on youtube of me solving the 4x4x4 Rubik's Cube, whenever I come around to it. Currently, I'm officially ranked in the top 200 people in the world in 3x3 solve times.


    EDIT: Sorry, I accidentally put the wrong video on THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pFjyJkoqNg



    Enjoy!
     
  2. mcnuggetman

    mcnuggetman Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2005
    Posts:
    2,080
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    wrong video?
     
  3. justkillme787

    justkillme787 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2008
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    rofl funny vid hahah especially that last one rofl
     
  4. Xdog

    Xdog Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2007
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    wrong video link
     
  5. PerfectPc

    PerfectPc Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2008
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    Lol funny, but why is this video about funny scenes.....i thought it was suppose to be about rubiks cube solving >_>
     
  6. Christmas Crackers

    Christmas Crackers Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    Sorry, I got it fixed, I put the wrong video in the wrong thread :)
     
  7. Christmas Crackers

    Christmas Crackers Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    I'll post the new vids of my 4x4 and 5x5 solves, as well as the Rubik's Magic solve.
     
  8. skye3000

    skye3000 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2005
    Posts:
    187
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    Dam I'm goner keep trying u got fast hands!.
     
  9. Line

    Line Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2008
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    Wow nicely done! :)
     
  10. Cfrey

    Cfrey Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2007
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    34
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    Wow, you have skills.
     
  11. Christmas Crackers

    Christmas Crackers Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    It's not as hard to solve as everyone thinks. The actual hard part is getting your average solve time down. If you thought that was fast, look at other vids of guys at tournaments doing them in under 10 seconds.
     
  12. bubbagump

    bubbagump Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2007
    Posts:
    600
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    Make a new one that doesn't look messy...I believe it could be you. That was a pretty good time for someone that doesn't spank off to RC's.

    You're a pro at it.
     
  13. pino265

    pino265 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2008
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    lots of runescape means lots of hand training means fast cubing :p
     
  14. Occured

    Occured Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    862
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    haha fair play, then you see the chinese doing it in like -5 seconds
     
  15. Christmas Crackers

    Christmas Crackers Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    Lol, but I rarely play rs anymore

    Haha, so true
     
  16. bizcuits21

    bizcuits21 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Posts:
    562
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    wow my records like 2 weeks..............
     
  17. mcnuggetman

    mcnuggetman Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2005
    Posts:
    2,080
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    nice time i use the same system but i cant do it as fast as you
     
  18. Occured

    Occured Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    862
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    It would take me 20 minutes or so.
     
  19. Rs2Mstevens

    Rs2Mstevens Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    holy shit. thats some crazy ass shit lol
     
  20. Xtern

    Xtern Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Posts:
    1,495
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~~Me Solving a Rubik's Cube, Sub-20 Time~~

    thats crazy
     
< !!!~FubarScape~!!! | Need Cash For Membership ??? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site