Adblock breaks this site

MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by mcd08, Jan 25, 2011.

  1. mcd08

    mcd08 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

    Mcd's Power Leveling Service!!

    Currently Trained For Free : 2


    Remember this is free so do not abuse it thanks :)


    Rule 1 - You may NOT log onto the account while I am training. This is to reduce the risk of you being banned for sharing accounts. Also reduces any trouble I may have with people changing things on the account whilee I'm training, or preventing me from finishing my job A.S.A.P.

    Rule 2 - If I try to log on and the account is logged on, I stop training. [Unless we've agreed otherwise].

    Rule 3 - Anyone with under 100 posts that asks me to do a job and offers payment, must pay 15% of the payment before I start. I have enough vouchs etc. that show I'm legit. If you are not paying in money, we will work something out.

    Rule 4 - If at anytime the pass is change in the middle of the training, I do screenshots of everything I think might be important for future use. I will consider it as scamming and you will be accused of doing so in the apporopriate forum.

    Rule 5 - If you need to contact me, PM me on MSN offline if I'm not on. i will reply A.S.A.P.

    Rule 6 - I reserve the right to make any rules at any time as I see necessary.



    I offer the following services:
    Agility
    Combat
    Cooking
    Crafting
    Firemaking
    Fishing
    Hunter
    Mining
    Runecrafing
    Smithing
    Woodcutting
    Pest Controll

    Pm Me Your Details



    Break Handler off/on?
    What you want done:
    Skill Training Services Only] - Starting level of skill:
    F2p/Member?


    Also vouch would be nice
     
  2. Big Crash

    Big Crash Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2010
    Posts:
    536
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

    how much max mining can u get from 52 banking f2p , if ya can add my msn; [email protected]
     
  3. mcd08

    mcd08 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

    I would level it to 55 with banking
     
  4. Big Crash

    Big Crash Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2010
    Posts:
    536
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

    add my msn? :D
     
  5. mcd08

    mcd08 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

    Pm me details need to set up a new msn
     
  6. Undeadelf 33

    Undeadelf 33 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2011
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

  7. Arcaida

    Arcaida Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,446
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

    Break Handler off/on? What's this?
    What you want done: Pest Control Points - Strength training, don't spend points
    Skill Training Services Only] - Starting level of skill: Strength 63 - any level you can do but most important is the points
    F2p/Member? P2P
     
  8. lukas.f

    lukas.f Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

    Break Handler off/on? off
    What you want done: hunter 58-61
    Skill Training Services Only] - Starting level of skill: 58
    F2p/Member? Member
    msn: [email protected]
     
  9. mcd08

    mcd08 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

    Inbox me details and make sure your at pest control thanks
     
  10. xxxNICKxxx

    xxxNICKxxx Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2010
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    MCD'S Free Powerleveling Service (For Now)

    how long would you train my fishing for? on a lvl 3 with 43
     
< McD'S Power Leveling Service: Free For 1st 5 People! | Skilling Services, 1-99 Cheap IN Most Skills!@!@ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site