Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by ThisIsMax, Dec 28, 2009.

Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 28, 2009 at 10:32 AM
  2. ThisIsMax
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisIsMax Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    ThisIsMax's Services!
    ​
    BOT FREE​

    Since I am new around here I have decided to work on people's skills in exchange for a vouch. I only do small tasks, but if it is a big one, I am afraid I will need a bit of money.

    If you want to, and your lazy, I can complete Tutorial Island for you too.

    I can also complete Quests for you, in exchange for a vouch! As long as its not a long one, I will complete it for free.

    Code:
    Name of Skill:
    Starting level:
    Ending level:
    MSN:
    
    OR

    Code:
    Name of Quest:
    MSN:
    


     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 28, 2009 at 12:33 PM
  4. goldwulf10
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2005
    Posts:
    714
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    goldwulf10 Apprentice
    Banned

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    Name of Skill: Fletching
    Starting level: 54
    Ending level:after i'm out of logs. about 600 willows and 24k maples
    MSN: [email protected]
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 28, 2009 at 12:40 PM
  6. ThisIsMax
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisIsMax Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    I am currently working on someone elses account. Once finished I will do your request.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 28, 2009 at 12:41 PM
  8. I Radez I
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2009
    Posts:
    532
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Radez I Forum Addict
    Banned

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

  9. Unread #5 - Dec 29, 2009 at 2:07 AM
  10. Skillz R Ftw
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2009
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Skillz R Ftw Member

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

  11. Unread #6 - Dec 29, 2009 at 7:09 AM
  12. ThisIsMax
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisIsMax Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    I need you to go online on MSN.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 29, 2009 at 7:54 AM
  14. ThisIsMax
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisIsMax Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    Waiting for a job, come on guys! :D
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 29, 2009 at 8:35 AM
  16. Gingersheepncow
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gingersheepncow Member

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    Skill: woodcutting
    Current level: 77
    End level : 80
    Email: you know it .
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 29, 2009 at 8:42 AM
  18. Enter Shikari
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2009
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Enter Shikari Active Member
    Banned

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    vouch for Max. Did rune mysterious free in about 5minutes. <3/nh.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 29, 2009 at 9:15 AM
  20. ThisIsMax
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisIsMax Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    I'm available for more free tasks!
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 29, 2009 at 9:33 AM
  22. deGrizzle
    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2009
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    deGrizzle Member

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

  23. Unread #12 - Dec 29, 2009 at 10:41 AM
  24. Onyx sword1
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2008
    Posts:
    612
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Onyx sword1 Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    Name of Skill: Runecrafting
    Starting level: 11
    Ending level: Whatever you can get to, got 7k rune ess in bank :)
    MSN: [email protected]
     
  25. Unread #13 - Dec 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM
  26. ThisIsMax
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisIsMax Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    speaking on msn
     
  27. Unread #14 - Dec 30, 2009 at 6:24 AM
  28. ThisIsMax
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisIsMax Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    ready for some more free tasks! :D
     
  29. Unread #15 - Dec 30, 2009 at 10:11 AM
  30. ThisIsMax
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisIsMax Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    Anyone? Looking for a task just for a vouche! D:
     
  31. Unread #16 - Jan 15, 2010 at 2:38 PM
  32. ThisIsMax
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Posts:
    325
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ThisIsMax Forum Addict

    Max's ~FREE~ Skill Training

    bump.
     
< S P U D S agilty and slayer service | Frostyfuz's Skilling Services (Botted with bots from Rsbots.net) RC, Fishing and more >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site