Adblock breaks this site

Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Mad1Maxx, Nov 21, 2009.

  1. Mad1Maxx

    Mad1Maxx Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    Decided to quit Runescape on my main/pker.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Also has full melee + range void in house (can't pic as am currently F2P)

    As you can see, this account has brilliant skills as well as brilliant combat stats, and even if you don't want to pk for money it is easy to make money with 83 slayer, 99 woodcutting etc.

    I am the original owned, and noone else has ever had access to the account. If bought, full details will be given, creation date, recovery questions, old passwords etc.

    I'd like to be paid through Paypal or cash in post (I'm in the UK) I know I'm new to this forum, but I will not be going first, and if you want to use a middle man, you can pay the fees. I've quit this game and want to get it out my life, I have no reason to scam anyone.

    Add my msn: [email protected]

    Post offers!
     
  2. Wow-Habbo

    Wow-Habbo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2008
    Posts:
    472
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    Nice account, is there anyway you would be willing to remove the recovs?
    Ill start off with an offer of £85 in post
     
  3. Ilovethecops

    Ilovethecops Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2009
    Posts:
    206
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    added u might be intrsted
     
  4. Mad1Maxx

    Mad1Maxx Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    Attempted to scam.
     
  5. budzapper

    budzapper Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2009
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    delete recovs, email, and i offer $200 USD so idk how much that is in the UK
     
  6. cycl0ne

    cycl0ne Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    Lol it's funny ilovethecops said he was a sergant marine and here he is atempting to scam. I'll start bidding off at $15 :s
     
  7. GrAApe DrAAnK

    GrAApe DrAAnK Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2009
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    Cool account, but Putting recovs on the account and putting it on thread is against the rules, all accounts that are willing to be sold must have no recovs, and add my msn, ill offer $190 for the account
     
  8. mele45

    mele45 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2009
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    sell for 100$ ?
     
  9. I_Sell_Stuff

    I_Sell_Stuff Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2009
    Posts:
    278
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    2 posts? Don't scam now. :p
     
  10. Mad1Maxx

    Mad1Maxx Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Maxed 76 Def - 116 Cmb - 7 99s - 288m (Phat)

    I don't really care if anyone thinks I'm going to scam, I'm not going to scam, and if you don't want to believe me, use a mm or gtfo...
     
< LVL 32 Obbymauler, SWAP,RSGP,PIN | [Paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site