Adblock breaks this site

Maxed 75 atk pure super cheap!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Pulse1234, Jan 23, 2019.

  1. Pulse1234

    Pulse1234 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2018
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    Maxed 75 atk pure super cheap!

    Hi,

    I am looking to find a new owner for my maxed 75 attack pure.
    Reason; I never use it, so I rather want some $ than letting this account rot away.

    I bought this account of LiveThatLife.
    He is the Orignal Owner and a very trusted seller. He will vouch for me that it is completely safe to buy this account.

    After you bought this he will provide you with; Login-email/name, Password, Recovery answers.
    Also the e-mail connected to the account will be changed to yours.

    Below I provide you with all the necessary screenies.

    ACCOUNT Screenshot - 1b875e492080431eccfbb1de8e17e2ff - Gyazo

    STATS Screenshot - 1384c024521ed5ed65e53ea3e38535a7 - Gyazo

    COMBAT Screenshot - 9f675fb644bdcca8f46265633641f4e6 - Gyazo

    ITEMS Screenshot - 335e777fc4e4e2992d020e46aeff2dc6 - Gyazo

    QUESTS Screenshot - 51e36409190b18c5a9e68fa42c0a2a23 - Gyazo

    OFFENSES Screenshot - 07b44fc5c5273f4b480410aa851d70ec - Gyazo


    C/O: -
    A/W: 300m

    Hit me up with a PM or respond below :)
     
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
< SOLD | 'MAXED' 75 Attack pure | Hand Trained | Trusted OO >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site