Adblock breaks this site

Marijuana.

Discussion in 'Something For All' started by iMattJ, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaMatt

    MegaMatt Death Or Glory
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    I think his point is that Marijuana is something that can be grown completely naturally. Although obviously growers use some chemicals to aid in the process, but just like you said, you never know what goes into man made drugs. There is a difference and I think that weed shouldn't be labeled as any more of a drug than coffee (which technically speaking is a drug.. but you know what I'm getting at)

    And for the record I'm not against use of man made drugs, I'm just making a point.
     
  2. that tank kid

    that tank kid Badass
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2010
    Posts:
    1,154
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    Please Do i wouldn't mind reading that! :)

    OT:

    From what I've read there have been.
     
  3. iMattJ

    iMattJ Swag So Official.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    549
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    I might need to go back and re-read then. What's the most valid argument you've seen against it?
     
  4. Skyline GTR

    Skyline GTR Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,521
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    64
    Marijuana.

  5. iMattJ

    iMattJ Swag So Official.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    549
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    @Matt, I saw a chart that compared the different factors of many drugs (cocaine, heroine, weed, caffeine, etc.) and marijuana had the lowest of all factors for every drug, such as dependence, addiction, and some others. And it had the second lowest for intoxication, besides caffeine. I'll have to find the chart.
     
  6. iMattJ

    iMattJ Swag So Official.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    549
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    Found it! Sorry about the double post.

    [​IMG]
     
  7. onebigpackage

    onebigpackage Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    546
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    1: 10 MJ plants is nothing, why would anyone buy guard dogs for that? It's for percy not for distribution.
    2: MJ Does not grow well outside during the shroom season.
    2: It's physically impossible to clear any mountain in 3 minutes.
    3: If you heard people whispering on a mountain whilst you where running away than whatever your taking is alot worse than MJ.
    4: Everything you posted is bullshit... Sorry but none of that's true unless you ate all the shrooms you picked before imagining this story.
     
  8. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    Marijuana.

    ......

    So you think there won't be people growing it once it's legalized?

    There will be some retards who will still try to grow it and sell it for cheaper than you can buy it at the store from, just like they do now, except they aren't trying to beat other grower's prices, but the stores.
     
  9. Wub to craft

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    Never smoked it, but I wouldn't care if it was legalised or not, the only thing I have against it is this:

    All of my friends, or people that smoke it don't get very good marks in class, skip often, and are "dirty," or "skids". It really does affect people, (some more then others) in how they act toward others, and how they don't really care about school as much as they once did. I have multiple friends that smoke it everyday at lunch, and all their marks have went down since.
     
  10. Jenka

    Jenka Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Posts:
    170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.


    okay faggot.. first off

    i dont mean i literally cleared the mountain in 3 minutes.. i LIVE on this mountain. about 5 minute frm where i live there are a buncha cows n cow patties.

    i did NOT eat any shrooms while picking them.. that is just dumb. about 1 week prior to this incident i did eat shrooms while i was hunting. i almost died of exaustion... if it wasnt for a tiny bit of rain and me opening my mouth for little rain droplets i probaly woulda died.

    when i said i cleared the mountain in 3 minutes i meant i went from the marijauna growing place to the entrance of the cow place.

    when i said i saw 10 plants it probaly wasnt there only stash.. they are most likely growing mariajuan all over that place.. that was just one of there stashs.. also just because i thought i saw 10 plants doesnt mean it was only 10 plants.. it coulda been 20 fucking plants... i didnt wanna waste any time counting i just wanted to get the fuck out of there. i cactually agree with you why would anyone buy a guard dog for 10 mj plants? use your own reasoning to fucking picture what i was trying to say.

    i guess i forgot to mention that i live in hawaii where marijauna grows YEAR fuckin round and never snows.
     
  11. Jenka

    Jenka Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2011
    Posts:
    170
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.


    that wasnt the moral of the story... im just saying that if you stumble into the wrong place at the wrong time, shit gets real.

    also.. once marijauna is legalized TONS OF PEOPLE will start growing it...
     
  12. .Steam.

    .Steam. Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2010
    Posts:
    455
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Marijuana.


    Okay cool no need to make up stories just to prove your opinion, and your calling me a fucking moron for voicing my opinion. You are a fucking champion.
     
  13. kill dank

    kill dank Hero

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    6,471
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Marijuana.

    I like smoking weed. I don't care if it's legal cuz I get it anyway.

    Why do you have a problem with what other people do? if they wanna smoke, let them. don't force your opinion on people..
     
  14. that tank kid

    that tank kid Badass
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2010
    Posts:
    1,154
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    Exactly how I feel, anyone can pull all the statistics they want, But i know for a fact that it does impact people mentally, I can see this just by the people who use it around my area.

    Ps; thanks skyline, I was on that site today looking at creamfields :p
     
  15. isitnice

    isitnice Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    May 10, 2009
    Posts:
    589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    I<3Weed.

    Tbh, i think they should legalize marijuana. The effects of it are of less than alcohol and even is better for you than alcohol. I've smoked plenty of times and i have no problem keeping up with my grades, although, i do find myself staring at things for periods of time. :). + It WOULD boost the economy by loads, if they(government) sold it, and maybe illegalized the distribution of marijuana on the street. + Is marijuana not a natural plant? Tobacco products are also natural plants but companies add hundreds of chemicals to make these products, and as people have said, is sold daily in communities everywhere. Honestly, if the government is allowing 700,000 people to die each year to lung cancer(mainly due to smoking tobacco products), why not legalize marijuana. I'm almost positive Cigerettes is the one of the leading causes in Preventable deaths in the United States. And to die from marijuana, you would need a hefty wallet to pay for enough of it.
     
  16. oblivion9032

    oblivion9032 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2010
    Posts:
    1,401
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    So just because its not as bad as alcohol we should legalize it?
     
  17. iMattJ

    iMattJ Swag So Official.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    549
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    You're just making a broad generalization. Just because some people that use it are skeezers doesn't mean that using it turns you into a skeezer.

    No, because the positives far outweigh the negatives, that's why.
     
  18. isitnice

    isitnice Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    May 10, 2009
    Posts:
    589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    Not exactly. I am implying that if people over the age of 21 have a choice of drinking, people of a certain age should beable to smoke marijuana.
     
  19. oblivion9032

    oblivion9032 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2010
    Posts:
    1,401
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    What positives exactly?
     
  20. iMattJ

    iMattJ Swag So Official.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    549
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Marijuana.

    You must have missed the first post in the thread.


     
< Can humans create a perfect government? | Antimatter Spacecraft Propulsion The Future Is Now (CENSORED BY YOUTUBE) >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site