Mara Pardon <3 Banned for 100M scam

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Mara45, Feb 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 20, 2019 at 8:09 PM
  2. Mara45
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mara45 Active Member

I <3 @Wortel
    • Your profile link: Mara45
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Scam 100M/Evasion
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Paid through Pendulum BTC
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Arjen DCed from the staking account. He reached out to me via Skype as I was at the beach with my family it did take a bit to respond. He asked me to get onto the account as soon as I could. I did verify later that there was 100M on the account. At first, no bid deal I had every intention to repay. But, I made the worst decision ever and decided fuck it. I’ll take the 100M and go incognito. Make a new sythe, and go on my merry way. That didn’t work so well as you’ll see below with all the evasion accounts. Over the 2-3 years of evasion I’ve learned that it’s not worth it. Nor is scamming worth it. If I do demand the respect of y’all, but don’t give it to what chance do I have to actually come back? I’m not here to waste your time. That’s why I was so straight forward and paid the debt as quickly as I could. I understand that you guys may not respect me because I am labeled a scammer. But, hear me out I deserve that. I miss sythe, and being able to pay for valuable services to my accounts. People make mistakes all the time, and I definitely made a big one here. What I am proposing is that I come back first on a TWC for whatever time frame you guys feel necessary. I will NOT have max staking thread and will not be allowed to do so (that is how I got his 100M). Sure; that will be hard to monitor but I will abide by the rules that are set forth and agreed upon. Thank you for hearing me out and whatever happens happens. I know you guys are looking out for the community & integrity of this site. Thank you for all the work you do.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes. I have to be and will be patient.
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: I retracted my pardon and requested a DNT to think more about my actions and reevaluate myself. Here it was: Mara45 Revised Pardon
    Note: all of the evaded accounts can be found on the link above.
    Note: THE ONLY account a scam took place on was Mara45. All of the other accounts were banned when I was buying/selling services legitimately.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 21, 2019 at 10:46 AM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Care to elaborate?

5. Unread #3 - Feb 21, 2019 at 12:10 PM
  6. Mara45
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mara45 Active Member

@Wortel

Did you even read my post :(

Do you advise me waiting longer? How long should I wait? A month, 2, 3??

Read my pardon post from yesterday and let me know.

7. Unread #4 - Feb 21, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  8. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Not really no, sorry I'm used to you copy-pasting the entire thing.

Your pardon will now go into voting. This will take atleast a week, but might take a bit more in some cases.
    When your pardon is finished, your name will be shown in this thread as either approved or denied.
    Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

^ Mara45 likes this.
< Someone else has my up and used it for an account | Says i am registered >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site