Adblock breaks this site

Making amazing offer for level 71-75

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lawlcano, Mar 8, 2008.

  1. lawlcano

    lawlcano Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Posts:
    329
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Making amazing offer for level 71-75

    (make sure you read EVERYTHING before posting)

    Lawlcano here!

    Here is what I am looking for-

    Level 69-75

    At least; 45+ defence, 55+ attack, 70+ strength, 35+ prayer, MAGE/RANGE does not matter


    I want this as a PROJECT ACCOUNT.

    Make sure you have ALL PREVIOUS INFORMATION on the account. I wouldn't like it very much if I leveled the account and then it be stolen from me.

    What I have to offer:

    Account #1 - Level 43 Range/Mage pure with 1.3 mil worth of items on it. (Mystic mud staff + seers ring) -
    [​IMG]

    (stats)
    [​IMG]


    Account #2 Level 55 STR pure -

    (stats)
    [​IMG]


    AND POSSIBLY A THIRD ACCOUNT
    (only if it seems worthy)

    Account #3 - Level 65 Range Tank

    (stats)
    [​IMG]


    We do 50/50 or you trade first, it's as simple as that. (25/25/50 rather hah)

    Will not deal with leechers. Make sure you post on here before you contact my AIM or MSN.

    AIM: dizzaman08

    MSN: [email protected]

    POST HERE BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME WITH YOUR OFFER!!
     
  2. lawlcano

    lawlcano Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Posts:
    329
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Making amazing offer for level 71-75

    Taking a nap, leave offers !
     
  3. Raid500

    Raid500 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2007
    Posts:
    592
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Making amazing offer for level 71-75

    do u buy for just rsgps or paypal?
     
  4. lawlcano

    lawlcano Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Posts:
    329
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Making amazing offer for level 71-75


    Please read all of my thread before posting, thanks!
     
  5. Maiden Fan

    Maiden Fan Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2008
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Making amazing offer for level 71-75

    Talking to you on AIM right now.
     
  6. lawlcano

    lawlcano Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Posts:
    329
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Making amazing offer for level 71-75


    Scammed me out of an account and 1.3 mil. Will be posting this to a MOD.


    for now on, not trading first. If you want the account, you are going first.
     
  7. lawlcano

    lawlcano Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Posts:
    329
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  8. OliverTheBomb

    OliverTheBomb Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2008
    Posts:
    631
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Making amazing offer for level 71-75

    The funny thing is.. Maiden Fan scammed me out of my 82 and I managed to recover it and he'd actually ADDED ITEMS.. good on my part.

    I have a 62 str, 40 att, 49 mage, 40 range.. I'm willing to raise the att to 55 for you.. prayer is 1 but I can get it to 20.
     
  9. Antman

    Antman Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2008
    Posts:
    2,490
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Making amazing offer for level 71-75

    I have a level 76 with 75 str. Go the the thread i just made for pics.
     
  10. amongthebest

    amongthebest Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Making amazing offer for level 71-75

    Hey I'm totally interested!!!! I will take one of the rangers, and I will give you a level 86 with 81 strength. One problem though. Hes muted. If you want it here is the stats. I will take the level 43 ranger for this thing if you dont wanna give the other one. My MSN is [email protected] Heres the pic.
    [​IMG]
     
< Combinations of the Korea's? | Me Falling Off A Toy Horsie -- Funny!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site