Adblock breaks this site

Make your donations [optionally] invisible

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Jiwi, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jiwi

    Jiwi Grand Master
    Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2011
    Posts:
    2,326
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    279
    Discord Unique ID:
    271553932852068353
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Make your donations [optionally] invisible

    Obviously this seems stupid at first.

    But for me personally, especially those that have donated $5 or $25, there are just too many people that have low donation ranks [and are unappealing in my opinion]; thus, I think it'd be nice just to make the my donation rank invisible if I just wanted to donate for the benefits (avatar size etc.)

    (Obviously this doesn't apply to anyone that's donated $50+)

    I'm expecting no support at all, but I thought I'd just put this out there.

    Thanks a bunch to all! ^_^
     
  2. JohnK

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Make your donations [optionally] invisible

    Already available ;)

    [​IMG]
     
< Signatures... | Ignore list - Cannot post on your threads >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site