Adblock breaks this site

Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by I Love Def, Feb 6, 2016.

  1. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    [​IMG]

    This is a guide that will teach you how to make anywhere from $1 to $100+ PER DAY.
    It doesnt cost any money.
    Its free and REALLY easy!

    Requirements
    Smartphone/iPad/tablet (download an app)
    PayPal account

    I have 2 different guides & both will be given at the time of payment.

    Copies will be sold for $3 or 3m 07 gp.

     
  2. MatthewDai98

    MatthewDai98 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Interested:D
     
  3. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Talking to you on Skype & giving you one of the free copies to see what you think about it :)
     
  4. Tyler

    Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2011
    Posts:
    11,092
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3,499
    Discord Unique ID:
    141117685059551232
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Sent you a message via sythe PM
     
  5. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Sent you the last free copy of the guide, enjoy Bleu :)
     
  6. MatthewDai98

    MatthewDai98 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2015
    Posts:
    129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    This method definately has the potential to make 1-100$ a day. This method, however, is slightly luck based. However, it is still a great method and can be used to make a lot of money!
     
  7. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Thanks for the feedback :D
     
  8. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Online & selling some guides! :)
     
  9. Velez

    Velez Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2016
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    I've seen a user say it's "luck based," so is there a chance to lose money? Or is there any risk involved?
     
  10. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    No risk AT ALL. You either dont win any money or you win money but you dont have to bet anything.
     
  11. gucci2525

    gucci2525 Here for all ur RuneScape skilling
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2015
    Posts:
    4,131
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    517
    Supporting Business In Memory of Jon
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    So it would be $0-$100.
     
  12. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Not really, you can get $1 for just signing up.
     
  13. Velez

    Velez Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2016
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Can you vouch for this?
     
  14. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    I have already talked to him on Skype, he said give him some more time to check it out, also sent a guide to "FlyingToast".
     
  15. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Bump :)
     
  16. Tyler

    Tyler Infraction king.
    Tyler Donor Prince Yobabo Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2011
    Posts:
    11,092
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3,499
    Discord Unique ID:
    141117685059551232
    Discord Username:
    Tyler#2286
    Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer Signature of the Month Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary Toast Wallet User Verified Overwatch Diamond St. Patrick's Day 2018 Christmas 2019 Christmas 2016 (2) Former OMM
    Summer 2019 In Memory of Jon Member of the Month Winner Easter 2016 Pokémon Trainer Poképedia
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    I have received a copy of this guide.

    Although you do have the possibility to make up to $20+ per day, it is luck based (the amount of money you make). This is not a stable amount of income and I dont recommend it to be so. It is very passive as I could multitask the method while playing video games.

    In one hour of using the guide I made $2 personally. but again, some of it is based on luck.
     
  17. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Appreciate the feedback BLEU. :)
     
  18. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Online! :)
     
  19. Axese

    Axese Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2016
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    messaged
     
  20. I Love Def

    I Love Def Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Make up to $20+ PER DAY!!!!!!! EASY

    Talked on Skype & sold you a copy for 3m! ;)
     
< Selling NEW osrs LURE | Giving 5 Free Gold Farming Guides >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site