Main 90/99/76 Cheap

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by tacobelly, Feb 20, 2019.

Main 90/99/76 Cheap
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 20, 2019 at 4:08 AM
  2. tacobelly
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2014
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    47

    tacobelly Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Main 90/99/76 Cheap

    Hello!

    I bought a nice main account early december 2018. Was planning to main the account, but came to the conclusion shortly after that i would rather level my own account.

    So i'm willing to let go of this for cheap.
    I'm not the OO obviously, EZ1 is, he does powerleveling, sells accounts, gold etc. (check my vouches)

    I'll set the A/W to around 120M, although I'm open to serious offers.

    Login screen: https://i.imgur.com/mhXGNaN.png
    Offenses: https://i.imgur.com/L3bTKG7.png
    Stats: https://i.imgur.com/NgifGdD.png

    Discord: Tacobelly#4420
     
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 27, 2019 at 1:59 AM
  4. tacobelly
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2014
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    47

    tacobelly Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Main 90/99/76 Cheap

    Account's still for sale, willing to take offers. Previously had good experience selling accounts. Check vouches!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 10, 2019 at 5:13 AM
  6. tacobelly
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2014
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    47

    tacobelly Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Main 90/99/76 Cheap

    Still for sale! Taking offers!
     
< Starter main cb 108 first owner | [BUYING MAIN ACCOUNT] 90+ Slayer - TRUSTED SELLERS ONLY >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site