Adblock breaks this site

[Mail][Paypal] 9Cloud9's Soul Wars Training [Botted}

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by 9Cloud9, Dec 9, 2009.

  1. 9Cloud9

    9Cloud9 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Mail][Paypal] 9Cloud9's Soul Wars Training [Botted}

    9Cloud9's Soul Wars Training!!​


    I am offering my services and training your accounts in soul wars
    ​

    Requirements:
    -Members Account

    What I Use:
    -Rsbots SoulWars Pro

    Payments I Accept:
    -Paypal
    -Mail

    Skills I Train:
    -Attack
    -Strength
    -Defense
    -Ranged
    -Prayer
    -Hitpoints
    -Magic
    -Slayer


    Prices:
    50 Zeal Points: $2.50
    100 Zeal Points: $5.00
    250 Zeal Points: $10.00
    1000 Zeal Points: $25.00



    Contact me:
    Post Here or add me on:
    Msn- [email protected]
    aim- ohsfan31

    Current Jobs: (none meaning your account can start right away!)
    1)
    2)
    3)
     
  2. Cor

    Cor Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Mail][Paypal] 9Cloud9's Soul Wars Training [Botted}

    I need a job I'll PM you about it.
     
  3. 9Cloud9

    9Cloud9 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Mail][Paypal] 9Cloud9's Soul Wars Training [Botted}

    got it! still taking jobs.. pm me or add me on msn or aim!
     
  4. 9Cloud9

    9Cloud9 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Mail][Paypal] 9Cloud9's Soul Wars Training [Botted}

    just finished a job.. now time to get another one going!
     
  5. 9Cloud9

    9Cloud9 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Mail][Paypal] 9Cloud9's Soul Wars Training [Botted}

    bump anyone? new 50 zeal option added!
     
  6. 9Cloud9

    9Cloud9 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Mail][Paypal] 9Cloud9's Soul Wars Training [Botted}

    bump hoping to get a job by tonight so i can run overnight and get you mad zeal :)
     
  7. 9Cloud9

    9Cloud9 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Mail][Paypal] 9Cloud9's Soul Wars Training [Botted}

    bump.. any takers?
     
< Richard Skilling Service. Cheap and Legit | -=]Shawns Hunting Service[=- >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site