Adblock breaks this site

+-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Macroman, Jul 3, 2008.

  1. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    My email:[email protected]
    Do not add me unless you have filled in the form or have posted here.
    What type of trades Do I MM?
    Bounty Hunter
    Low
    Medium
    High ( Sometimes unavailable)

    Paypal
    Bank Wire Transfer
    Mail
    E-gold
    Additional In-game methods


    Hello, My real name is Werner. I live in Brisbane, Australia. And I've been a coming to Sythe for about 2 years now. I've always had a passion for helping other people. Which is why I am applying for Official Middle Man. I believe as a Middle Man I will have the full ability to help members trade safely and stop them from getting scammed.

    My goal is to offer a free service of MMing to all Sythe members to hopefully become an official Middle Man. I believe safety of trading and customer satisfaction is very important. I do my best to ensure the trade is conducted both smoothly and safely.



    +=Trades=+

    For application
    6/10 Pin Trades
    1/10 Account trades
    0/5 12M/$60 trades

    0/1 $100/20m+

    Middle Man request form
    Email:
    Method: ( paypal, bh etc)
    Type of trade: Account trade, pin trade etc.
    If Bounty hunter what crater in f2p:​
     
  2. Faculty3000

    Faculty3000 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Posts:
    813
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    Well, will you charge us if you are an OFFICIAL middleman?
     
  3. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    My goal is to provide cost free MMing, even when I am official.
     
  4. Flame Att33

    Flame Att33 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    1,052
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    I Need A Pin Trade MM'ed

    My Steam acc For His pin

    Can you do ?
     
  5. Got Str Bitch

    Got Str Bitch Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2008
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    talking on msn about a pin trade
     
  6. LaRoCkO

    LaRoCkO Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Posts:
    155
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    yo very trustworthy
     
  7. No Intent

    No Intent Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Posts:
    343
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    I would trust this guy with anything
     
  8. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    Thanks, If anyone else requires service I'm currently very active just add my msn.
     
  9. Ultimate99Smith

    Ultimate99Smith Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Posts:
    115
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    SUPER HOOD BEASTLY VOUCH He Monitored a free Bounty Hunter service and everything went smooth.
     
  10. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    +-=-[Macro's free Middle Maning service-=-+]

    No problem it was easy.
     
< 103, 99 range, 95 mage medium crater | Selling 98cmb good stats for paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site