Adblock breaks this site

lvl 90 Zerk Skiller Price Check

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by Proper, Sep 14, 2011.

  1. Proper

    Proper Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    lvl 90 Zerk Skiller Price Check

    Zerker, Big bank GReat to make money on.
    Just curious about how much this account is worth. i've had it for around 3 years now, stopped playing awhile ago and wanna see how much i can get for it.:)

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Haloreachpro

    Haloreachpro Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2011
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    lvl 90 Zerk Skiller Price Check

    I'll buy this account for a very negotiable price.

    If your MSN is [email protected] , I have already added you then.

    My MSN is [email protected]

    Please get back to me on MSN asap I am always online and I'm willing to sort out a good price
     
  3. General Grant

    General Grant Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2010
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    lvl 90 Zerk Skiller Price Check

    Very nice Account, consider this a free Bump.
     
  4. Proper

    Proper Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    lvl 90 Zerk Skiller Price Check

    bump hump
     
  5. KerokeroCola

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    lvl 90 Zerk Skiller Price Check

    I'm not going to price your bank. Just sell off the gold at ~$.5/m.

    The stats are worth probably $150 because the defense is quested. 99's are cool to see on a zerker, but they add less value than they should because most people only want a zerker for PKing, not a semi-main.
     
< Price check on nearly maxed mage staker | lvl 3 with 70 Smithing & 60 mining >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site