Adblock breaks this site

Lvl 60 Starter Zerker 99 Mining 36m Wealth

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by MSite, Aug 24, 2011.

  1. MSite

    MSite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 60 Starter Zerker 99 Mining 36m Wealth

    I have sold the gold - only the account is for sale now. Looking to sell it for fairly cheap.​

    Hello Sythe.org, I'm here to sell a Zerker I've been working on. College has started and I hardly have time, or even want, to play RuneScape anymore. Any way here is some information about the account.


    *For some reason it says e-mail is pending however it is cancelled, I've been waiting for over an hour for it to fix but as you can see in the picture below it is indeed cancelled. We can wait until it shows that way ingame too, if you wish. Just thought I would get some offers until it sorted itself out. EDIT: Fixed! It now says no longer registered.

    Leave an offer before adding me on msn. My msn is [email protected] however I might not respond right away because I am busy.

    All of the defence levels are quested and all F2P are finished.
    • Here are all of the complete Quests(67QP).

      [*]Between a Rock
      [*]Black Knight's Fortress
      [*]The Blood Pact
      [*]Cook's Assistant
      [*]Death Plateau
      [*]Demon Slayer Doric's Quest
      [*]Dragon Slayer
      [*]Druidic Ritual
      [*]Dwarf Cannon
      [*]Ernest The Chicken
      [*]Fight Arena
      [*]Fishing Contest
      [*]Goblin Diplomacy
      [*]The Grand Tree
      [*]Imp Catcher
      [*]In Search of Myreque
      [*]The Knight's Sword
      [*]The Lost Tribe
      [*]Myths of The White Lands
      [*]Nature Spirit
      [*]Pirate's Treasure
      [*]Prince Ali Rescue
      [*]Priest in Peril
      [*]Quiet Before The Swarm
      [*]Recruitment Drive
      [*]The Restless Ghost
      [*]Rune Mysteries
      [*]Shield of Arrav
      [*]Swept Away
      [*]Tree Gnome Village
      [*]Unstable Foundations
      [*]Vampire Slayer
      [*]Wanted!
      [*]Waterfall Quest
      [*]What Lies Below
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    ​
     
  2. MSite

    MSite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 60 Starter Zerker 99 Mining 36m Wealth

    Bump - still for sale.
     
  3. MSite

    MSite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 60 Starter Zerker 99 Mining 36m Wealth

    Bump.
     
  4. MSite

    MSite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 60 Starter Zerker 99 Mining 36m Wealth

    Bump.
     
  5. MSite

    MSite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 60 Starter Zerker 99 Mining 36m Wealth

    Bump. Sold the gold. Just the account is for sale now. Looking to let it go for fairly cheap.
     
  6. xxstyliooxx

    xxstyliooxx Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Posts:
    206
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 60 Starter Zerker 99 Mining 36m Wealth

  7. MSite

    MSite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 60 Starter Zerker 99 Mining 36m Wealth

    Added - Bump.
     
  8. MSite

    MSite Member

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2008
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 60 Starter Zerker 99 Mining 36m Wealth

    Bump.
     
< [Selling] Cheap account. Moderate level. | Level 124 , 4 99's , chaotic maul 30+ vouches >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site