Adblock breaks this site

Lvl 59 - 2 99s - 1400+ totals

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Zstx, Dec 23, 2015.

  1. Zstx

    Zstx Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2015
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 59 - 2 99s - 1400+ totals

    Hi I'm looking to sell one of my old account, I don't play on it since It's not a skiller anymore. I was tired of always being a skiller so I leveled up, worst mistake I ever made.. If you hate skilling, Turn this account into a main, or reset his deff and do a pure, He is low level so you can do anything you want. The skills are already good. Got 99fm, 99 fletching, 90wc, 83divi, 79 farming, etc.. Also have a french rare name on it.

    Stats: https://i.gyazo.com/3de3c6bffa0f420aaad3d497abe938c9.png

    Ban meter: https://gyazo.com/f2a27bc7759b9897467633632cba4c18

    Will only go first with trusted members. No A/W Set.

    My skype: Marcol234

    Happy biding:)
     
  2. Itoasted420

    Itoasted420 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2015
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 59 - 2 99s - 1400+ totals

    Would you be interested in selling for cash?
     
  3. Zstx

    Zstx Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2015
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 59 - 2 99s - 1400+ totals

    Would prefer rs3gp but yeah
     
  4. Zstx

    Zstx Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2015
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 59 - 2 99s - 1400+ totals

    Buuump
     
  5. Zstx

    Zstx Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2015
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 59 - 2 99s - 1400+ totals

    bummp
     
  6. Zstx

    Zstx Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2015
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 59 - 2 99s - 1400+ totals

    I don't play on the account anymore, just shoot me an offer and the account could be yours:)
     
< Buying 1 Def pure!! | [BUYING] level 3 accounts >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site