Lvl 3 w/ 60 mining!!! -- PWNS!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by PWNING SKILLERS, Dec 6, 2007.

Lvl 3 w/ 60 mining!!! -- PWNS!!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 6, 2007 at 11:51 PM
  2. PWNING SKILLERS
    Referrals:
    0

    PWNING SKILLERS Guest

    Lvl 3 w/ 60 mining!!! -- PWNS!!

    Hello, I later had a level 3 miner with 47 mining. Now he has 60 mining and is still level 3! So I starting the bid at 600k, if anyone goes to a high price that I like, then I'll take it!

    ScreenShot:
    [​IMG]
    (click to enlarge).

    BlackMarks: None (so far)

    Member: No

    Pin: Don't got one

    RecoveryQuestions: None

    That is the information about my level 3 60 miner. His name has the word "Mine" in it. It is also making a suggestion in it's name. A suggestion to do something, *hint*. You are going first, btw, or we could use a trusted MiddleMan of my choice. He will be a MiddleMan on this forum...

    Msn: [email protected]

    We will do the business over msn... For any questions, either add me on msn and chat online... Or, you could just PM me.

    Lets start the bids at 600k!
     
< selling obby ranger | need a mm for a r.w trade plz add me on msn >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site