Adblock breaks this site

Lvl 15 warrock account!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by be ez, Nov 24, 2007.

  1. be ez

    be ez Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2007
    Posts:
    732
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 15 warrock account!

    Hi, i'm selling a lvl 15 warrock account with 24 days of gold membership, lifetime minigun, smoke nades, and 2nd medic kit. The starting price will be 10mill but we will be bidding so it could go up. Only post if you want to buy it and if you have cash, i will not exept anything else.

    Edit: Its is now a lvl 16 with famas and m60!
     
  2. Alohaicejamlol

    Alohaicejamlol Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 15 warrock account!

    To what game? and second go sell this to black market.
     
  3. MM_Alex

    MM_Alex Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2007
    Posts:
    422
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 15 warrock account!

    this wudnt go in black market as its for rs sales only but it would go in one of the other game markets.
     
  4. boutmymoney

    boutmymoney Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Lvl 15 warrock account!

    I would pay 8m cash but that's tops.
     
  5. Typhoon

    Typhoon Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    452
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lvl 15 warrock account!

    Im not trying to pick holes in your sale BUT dont you need to be level 16 for a minigun ? :S
     
  6. I l PK l I

    I l PK l I Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    1,175
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    224
    Lvl 15 warrock account!

    No, he has retail which automatically grants him the use of that weapon as well as smoke grenades and second med. kit. I have M60 retail on 3 accounts and used them at level 1. This also applies with purchases from the marketplace. (ex. famas at lvl 1.)
     
  7. spodepro1

    spodepro1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Lvl 15 warrock account!

    dude ill buy that acc off of u ! .. pm if u want 2 work sumthing out
     
< Sell Warrock account | Shreddar >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site