Lv 40 EXTREME CLEAN Team Valor

Discussion in 'Pokémon Go Marketplace' started by Edigoron, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 3, 2017 at 9:04 PM
  2. Edigoron
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Edigoron Newcomer

Team: VALOR
    Name: Can change
    No "randoms", meticulously cleaned by hand!
    Bubblestrat ready

Perfect (100IV + Best MoveSet) Level 40 Pokemon!
    (The max Lv of pokemon is actually 39, so I had to bypass this using a little trick)

A lot of Shiny's, Unowns, full pokedex, all evolution items, a ton of high CP's, 100IV's and many more!

Never received a bot or third party warning!

More information and buy here: Selly - Edigoron

Pls send feedback! [​IMG]

You can contact me via skype:
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Apr 20, 2017 at 9:00 AM
  4. Edigoron
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Edigoron Newcomer

Hey!

I feel like I need to make a little update since I'm taking so long
    I already have a bunch of Lv 40 account's, which include 5 Instinct's, 1 Mystic and another 2 Mystic's almost 40.

What I'm doing right now is hunting for shiny's, then get good Dratini and Larvitar candies I think and also enough candies to evolve the first and second evolutions with 100IV that I got on inventory. Then I complete the pokedex including Evolution items, but some babies might escape since they can only be hatched in eggs and it's only about to get really lucky to get the final ones, but I guess you can do that yourselves :p. Then I fill the account with high CP pokemons (some account's already have this close to done) and finally collect stardust until I get 2M minimum. After that give a personal clean to each account and post on selly :D

I'm really proud with how far I could go with this account's, due to the amount of time, patience and knowledge that I gathered. They are taking a little longer but it's just because they are going to be so much better :D. The others had an Inventory of around 140/250, I'll make sure this ones will be almost 250/250 by a ton of high CP :), plus this time I know how to collect stardust much faster so I'm going for 2M stardust minimum, instead of the others 1M or less.

I'm planning to make a range of prices instead of fixed ones, going from 105€ too 200€. A 105€ account having 4 Shiny's minimum, inventory filled with high CP's, 2M stardust minimum, lots of dratini and larvitar candies, last evolution's only I think, pokedex done obviously (except for some babies if it happens). I think that's it.
    And for the 200€ account to have like 30xDragonite 100IV's for example :D, 26/26 Unown Gold Medal, more shiny's, I'll try to make it 4M stardust minimum, pokedex complete. This ones will take a lot more time compared to the others until I post on selly :p

I think this was a good update

< Pokemon GO Boosting Services (NOT BOTS) | LVL 40 Account MAXED OUT $30 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site