Adblock breaks this site

[lr/btc] Selling 1bil [lr/btc]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Honest Iago, Jun 18, 2012.

  1. Honest Iago

    Honest Iago Active Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2012
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [lr/btc] Selling 1bil [lr/btc]

    I have 1Bil for sale. Post your offer and how much you want.

    Payment by Liberty Reserve or Bitcoins.

    OMM or you first. I will never go first unless you are a mass exchanger with 200 Trader rep. Have OMM ready prior to contacting.

    Trusted on several forums including:

    HF
    EMF
     
  2. bysjofer88

    bysjofer88 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [lr/btc] Selling 1bil [lr/btc]

  3. Alma Mater

    Alma Mater Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2012
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [lr/btc] Selling 1bil [lr/btc]

    do you have a msn/skype?

    If, so add me. Hopefully we can work something out.
     
  4. Wolfie

    Wolfie Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2012
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [lr/btc] Selling 1bil [lr/btc]

  5. buyingbillionsofrsgp

    buyingbillionsofrsgp Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2012
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [lr/btc] Selling 1bil [lr/btc]

    Hello, I would like to buy at least 1b today. I will do this using WU or PP, please PM me if you are willing to sell me at least 1b and what price you will be charging. I have someone offering to sell at .53 so if you can not go lower don’t even bother pming me. But I will either do WU or PP which ever one you prefer. Please pm me how much you can sell me and what price you are charging, again im looking for at least 1b. I will pay a little higher price for PP since you do not have to pay the WU fee which is getting expensive. Also, I will go first if I deem you trusted enough, if not we will talk about OMM's. Thank you :)
     
< [RSWalmart] RSGP/Mil Price Starting 0.70 Cents | Selling 3B via WU or Bank Transfer >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site