Buying med-high level account

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Fred424242, Jun 11, 2017.

Buying med-high level account
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 11, 2017 at 11:51 AM
  2. Fred424242
    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Fred424242 Newcomer

    Buying med-high level account

    Hey,
    I'm buying an account with around 1300 + total level. Highish combat stats. 70 + at least. Preferably high mage level.
    The amount of quest points are not a big deal, but a few basic quests is good.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 17, 2017 at 12:12 AM
  4. MaxedWays
    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    134

    MaxedWays Active Member

    Buying med-high level account

    If you're still looking for an account I've got one, if you want it pm me a decent price. I'm the original owner 108cb Level Account
     
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 28, 2017 at 12:14 AM
  6. IsmokeDANK123
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2017
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16

    IsmokeDANK123 Newcomer

    Buying med-high level account

    I have a lvl 108 cb, if your still looking let me know and I'll shoot you pics of the stats and everything. I'm new on sythe and so I don't have any vouches but I will let it go cheap
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 28, 2017 at 1:30 AM
  8. bdfbureau
    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2017
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18

    bdfbureau Newcomer

    Buying med-high level account

    what price range u wanting to spend and in what currency
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 28, 2017 at 1:33 AM
  10. King Ling
    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2017
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    126

    King Ling Active Member

    Buying med-high level account

  11. Unread #6 - Aug 28, 2017 at 1:41 AM
  12. bdfbureau
    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2017
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18

    bdfbureau Newcomer

    Buying med-high level account

    i have a combat 127 with 99 herb 95 prayer invention unlocked and temple of sennestin done what would that be worth to u price wise fred
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 28, 2017 at 1:43 AM
  14. King Ling
    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2017
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    126

    King Ling Active Member

    Buying med-high level account

    Oh just realized you're looking for an RS3 account. This account is 108 combat in Runescape 3 some decent untradeables, pm me for stats if you're interested.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 30, 2017 at 5:31 AM
  16. ExitPoint
    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2017
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    332
    Discord Username:
    Exit#7452

    ExitPoint Active Member

    Buying med-high level account

    Add my skype, if interested - alex234323
     
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  17. Unread #9 - Aug 31, 2017 at 8:36 PM
  18. IsmokeDANK123
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2017
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16

    IsmokeDANK123 Newcomer

    Buying med-high level account

< looking to spend about 40$ on a safe account | Looking for an online job? Have a verified Paypal account? Offering 50-200$ daily. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site