Adblock breaks this site

Buying med-high level account

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Fred424242, Jun 11, 2017.

  1. Fred424242

    Fred424242 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying med-high level account

    Hey,
    I'm buying an account with around 1300 + total level. Highish combat stats. 70 + at least. Preferably high mage level.
    The amount of quest points are not a big deal, but a few basic quests is good.
     
  2. MaxedWays

    MaxedWays Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    134
    Buying med-high level account

    If you're still looking for an account I've got one, if you want it pm me a decent price. I'm the original owner 108cb Level Account
     
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  3. IsmokeDANK123

    IsmokeDANK123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2017
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Buying med-high level account

    I have a lvl 108 cb, if your still looking let me know and I'll shoot you pics of the stats and everything. I'm new on sythe and so I don't have any vouches but I will let it go cheap
     
  4. bdfbureau

    bdfbureau Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2017
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    Buying med-high level account

    what price range u wanting to spend and in what currency
     
  5. King Ling

    King Ling Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2017
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Buying med-high level account

  6. bdfbureau

    bdfbureau Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2017
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    Buying med-high level account

    i have a combat 127 with 99 herb 95 prayer invention unlocked and temple of sennestin done what would that be worth to u price wise fred
     
  7. King Ling

    King Ling Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2017
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Buying med-high level account

    Oh just realized you're looking for an RS3 account. This account is 108 combat in Runescape 3 some decent untradeables, pm me for stats if you're interested.
     
  8. ExitPoint

    ExitPoint Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2017
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    332
    Discord Username:
    Exit#7452
    Buying med-high level account

    Add my skype, if interested - alex234323
     
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  9. IsmokeDANK123

    IsmokeDANK123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2017
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Buying med-high level account

< looking to spend about 40$ on a safe account | Looking for an online job? Have a verified Paypal account? Offering 50-200$ daily. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site