Adblock breaks this site

looking to spend about 40$ on a safe account

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by DIY William, Aug 13, 2017.

  1. DIY William

    DIY William Member

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2017
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    looking to spend about 40$ on a safe account

    must come with origional email, or come with ALL recovery questions and go through a mm''s recovery test. show me some accounts :D
     
  2. MaxedWays

    MaxedWays Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    134
    looking to spend about 40$ on a safe account

    If you're still looking for an account I've got one, if you want it pm me a decent price. I'm the original owner 108cb Level Account but if you can spend at least $50-$60 that'd be good. 40 is a little too low for it
     
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  3. bdfbureau

    bdfbureau Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2017
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    18
    looking to spend about 40$ on a safe account

  4. ExitPoint

    ExitPoint Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2017
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    332
    Discord Username:
    Exit#7452
    looking to spend about 40$ on a safe account

    I have 3 RS3 Accounts that I just got back, Original owner, all the bans/etc have been lifted, Yes, these accounts were perm banned in the past, but with Jagex's new ban appeal I got them back and all offenses have been squashed.

    YES THE ACCOUNTS HAVE EMAIL ON THEM, YES THE EMAIL WILL BE SWITCHED TO YOURS, VIA A OMM/MM.

    Looking for osrs GP ONLY. I have no idea what they are worth, so shoot some offers out there.



    Account 1- Maxed, 99 dung, chaotic rapiers, chaotic staff, arcane neck, kiln cape, turmoil etc. / Also is a OSRS Zerker, NO RFD gloves, but quested to be one.



    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    ----------------------------------------------------------

    OSRS-

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]



    ________________________________________________________________________

    Account 2- 99 Thieving/Str has firecape.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]



    __________________________________________

    Account 3- 99 hunter

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    Add my skype, if interested - alex234323
     
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  5. IsmokeDANK123

    IsmokeDANK123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2017
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    looking to spend about 40$ on a safe account

< [WTB][BUY]RS3 Account | Buying med-high level account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site