Looking to do some leveling.

Discussion in 'WoW Services' started by SetYourGoals, Apr 15, 2010.

Looking to do some leveling.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 15, 2010 at 8:22 PM
  2. SetYourGoals
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2010
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SetYourGoals Active Member

    Looking to do some leveling.

    Well, I've grown bored of my level 73 warrior haha. I just don't have the motivation for that final push, and since I've grown bored, I figured I'd attempt to take on a job or two here. I'll do any reasonable leveling job...I wont go 1-80 or something like that....1-20, 20-50, etc. Smaller jobs like 1-10 (cause I'm sure almost everyone hates that initial first 10 levels lol) would be free. I'll charge depending on the job and how fast I think I can get it done. Since I'm newer, I'm obviously not expecting a whole lot of jobs lol. Catch me on here or MSN and I'll respond ASAP.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 23, 2010 at 9:18 PM
  4. Josh is Day
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    104
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Josh is Day Active Member
    Banned

    Looking to do some leveling.

    How fast can you do 16-20?
     
< WoWx Botting Tool 3.0 | do something for wow time card >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site