Adblock breaks this site

Looking to buy custom account

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Pogback, Aug 10, 2016.

  1. Pogback

    Pogback Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2016
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    48
    Looking to buy custom account

    Hi all,

    I have a number of options for which I would be willing to consider when getting back into RS.

    1. 1 Def account with 50+ combat stats
    2. Variation of skills above 50 with low combat skills
    3. 80-90 combat with 40-50 defence

    BONUS: Monkey Madness and/or Desert Treasure and/or Lost City
    BONUS: GP, items, Void, Fire Cape, Torso, Defender

    Please initiate conversation if you feel you have anything fitting the above criteria and feel free to ask any questions.

    I'm aware that I am a new user so trades will be conducted in a manner in which satisfies the security needs of each person.
     
  2. 7UP

    7UP Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2016
    Posts:
    740
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    837
    Looking to buy custom account

    please add me on skype
    I have plenty of good diffrent build accounts.
    my skype is
    live:sythe.7up
     
  3. Pogback

    Pogback Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2016
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    48
    Looking to buy custom account

    Adding 7UP on Skype. Trade negotiations will commence.
     
  4. mumstheword

    mumstheword Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2015
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    56
    Looking to buy custom account

< selling level 79, ags pure with 52 pray, mith gloves | Selling OSRS level 80 woodcutter Cb level 3 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site