Adblock breaks this site

Looking to buy 450M

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by rstrader1471, Jun 13, 2011.

  1. rstrader1471

    rstrader1471 Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2010
    Posts:
    3,203
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    52
    Looking to buy 450M

    Hi guys,

    I'm buying 450M tomorrow so if anyone can sell me Gp tomorrow for $0.5/m that would be great.

    You go first OR we use OMM, fees on you.

    I can only pay via paypal. My payment will be BANK funded and can screenshot the payment details to prove it was a BANK funded payment.

    Post below or PM me if you can sell me Gp.
     
  2. s k i m m y

    s k i m m y Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2009
    Posts:
    1,489
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy 450M

    I'll sell if you can buy via playerauctions, you can use paypal to pay...

    0.75/m

    my msn: [email protected]
     
< [Paypal/MB/WU/Mail] Buying 1B 0.45-0.55$ each | Buying 100mil >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site