Looking for starter accounts(PayP ONLY)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by rosegirl346, Feb 27, 2015.

Looking for starter accounts(PayP ONLY)
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 27, 2015 at 3:31 PM
  2. rosegirl346
    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rosegirl346 Newcomer

    Looking for starter accounts(PayP ONLY)

    Recently my account has been banned. And all that hard work went away so now I'm gonna cheat and buy an account.

    Here is my skype if you would like to discuss and wary since I'm new :azusanyan1

    My limit is :$30

    Well since I just made this account, I'm probably not exactly trusted.
    at least decent stats :embar: no pures
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 27, 2015 at 3:36 PM
  4. ollyjames95
    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2014
    Posts:
    191
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ollyjames95 Active Member

< {Frost Dragon Killer}85 Dungeoneering main | Leens MASSIVE account store [CHEAP&RELIABLE] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site