Adblock breaks this site

Looking for someone to LOSE 8 matches

Discussion in 'LoL ELO Boosting' started by kaiito, Jan 22, 2016.

  1. kaiito

    kaiito Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for someone to LOSE 8 matches

    Need someone to quickly lose 8 matches so I can get shit rank smurf. If you're interested let me know and we can discuss pricing. Not paying too much because obviously losing games no effort required.
     
  2. Astro

    Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

    Joined:
    May 9, 2014
    Posts:
    45,249
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    10,795
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer
    Looking for someone to LOSE 8 matches

    Harder task then you might think, I tried this personally before and I actually won 1-2 games on accident.


    I could help you with this though, click on my profile to add me on skype.
     
  3. Neutral

    Neutral Member

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2015
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Looking for someone to LOSE 8 matches

  4. kdrey

    kdrey Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2015
    Posts:
    186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    145
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    131969194244702208
    Looking for someone to LOSE 8 matches

    Let me know the cheapest offer you've gotten so far and I'll do it cheaper ($5 min); skype: thedrakeflame
     
< Elo Boosting! Cheap And Quick By Challenger Player | Looking for online job ? Have verified paypal ? 1-2hr hr time 400-800$month >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site